bench455 is offline New Member

does everyone overlook the dangers of HGH/Igf-3/insulin/tren?

hi im new here, but ive been around the anabolic scene for a few years and i have an extensive background in powerlifting/bodybuilding. there is no flame intended by this topic but, why do so many people run igf-3/slin/ or gh(sometimes 2 or 3 at a time), while paying no attention to the dangers which will consequently turn into heart disease/heart failure/etc.the same thing goes with tren . do you think those night sweats or extremely high bp dont mean anything? i work in a pharmacy and i know a good amount about most of the drugs i deal with.enough to know which drugs i wouldnt even consider touching which are all the ones ive mentioned above. ive narrowed my choices down when it comes to gear such as only using drugs like, test/var/eq/deca /etc. its when you increase your androgen levels by a large amount do you then see the true side effects of what your dealing with. this isnt a rant or flame, i was just curious to see if anyone felt the same way i did about it? playin with steroids can be safe as long as you stay within certain perimeters, its when you step outside of the circle that starts shaving years off of your life......

bench455 is offline New Member
    i have a good feeling that many people will not respond to this thread due to ignorance of the truth about anabolics.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bench455
    i have a good feeling that many people will not respond to this thread due to ignorance of the truth about anabolics.
    Responsible use of AAS and growth factors have been proven to make people healthier (healthy adult males w/androgens). Unresposinble use of AAS, GH, IGF-1 and especially slin or any drug can lead to unwanted side effects. It's the person using the drugs, growth factors, etc that is causing the risk, not the drugs.

Take a unbias approach instead of preaching from a pulpit in cloaked manner. You don't appear to know everything about the use and history of AAS so I understand your statement from a ignorance standpoint. I don't care if you work in a pharmacy, I don't believe you're a anabolic steroid and human growth factor expert. I'm not insulting you, just observing.

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    Deca gave me the highest BP and most night sweats of anything i've used.

Jdog55

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

Its a personal choice. I think a lot of ppl on here research thoroughly every substance that is put into their bodies. Its a risk vs reward analysis. In the end its up to each individual. Im not sure why you are trying to bash unless you think everyone on the site is ignorant.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Or you are one of those "know it alls" because you have some medical knowledge.

hi im new here, but ive been around the anabolic scene for a few years and i have an extensive background in powerlifting/bodybuilding. there is no flame intended by this topic but, why do so many people run igf-3/slin/ or gh(sometimes 2 or 3 at a time), while paying no attention to the dangers which will consequently turn into heart disease/heart failure/etc.the same thing goes with tren . do you think those night sweats or extremely high bp dont mean anything? i work in a pharmacy and i know a good amount about most of the drugs i deal with.enough to know which drugs i wouldnt even consider touching which are all the ones ive mentioned above. ive narrowed my choices down when it comes to gear such as only using drugs like, test/var/eq/deca/etc. its when you increase your androgen levels by a large amount do you then see the true side effects of what your dealing with. this isnt a rant or flame, i was just curious to see if anyone felt the same way i did about it? playin with steroids can be safe as long as you stay within certain perimeters, its when you step outside of the circle that starts shaving years off of your life......
    IGF-3 huh?

You work in a pharmacy...and you have narrowed your choices down, and they include Eq? Is this a Vet pharmacy we're talking about?

I'm a bit confused here...

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    IGF-3 huh?

You work in a pharmacy...and you have narrowed your choices down, and they include Eq? Is this a Vet pharmacy we're talking about?

Maybe he has experienced the joys of Cheque Drops ?

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    deca makes me bloat like crazy. doesn't bloating and high blood pressure go hand in hand? just my expierences with deca.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    IGF-3 huh?

Maybe he should inject some IGF-2? That'll make him feel full inside....

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    hey guys can i drink winny-jc someone get back 2 me

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    hey brother i'm just curious as to whether or not u've used any of those substances?

Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    hey guys can i drink winny-jc someone get back 2 me
    Yes, you may drink Winny. Now since you are drinking it, you will need to do so at approx. 66 degrees room temp with 82.75 grams of simple carbs to infuence absorption into the pituitary. Ask Ross, he does everything oral.

Thread Information