Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Because he's an obsessive compulsive idiot.

He gets banned for certain offenses, then repeatedly signs up to spam the board. After you are banned for something, signing up again and again is against the rules and warrants another banning.

~SC~

Come on SC... I think he warrants himself another banning every time he can start to pm.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    anyone can make great gains on deca only cycles. but thats not the hard part, keeping your gains after cycle is tough. from my expierences they were nothing but wasted cycles with wasted time and money. i was more moody without test because of the lethargy that came with it.

Indeed--I am an advocate of NON-test based cycles...

Dbol /Primo, TBOL/EQ, Primo/Var, Tbol/Primo, Primo/Winny, Primo/EQ,Tbol

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Back to topic please... any more thoughts on my proposed cycle??? what kind of dosage do you guys THINK I should do for good gains with the least sides??? I'm thinking pretty low because in the past it seems like the more i take.. the worse the sides get where as the gains are only slightly better... and for those that have done IGF-1 LR3 when would you take it durring this cycle and how much do you think it will help my joints? how many mcg a day?

big_C is offline Member
    i'd like to see the evidence that T-BOL increases libido. I used it in my last cycle @ 50 mg ED weeks1-5 and didn't notice a rise in libido, i bang my girl just about every night anyway, but didn't notice a big difference with t-bol. ih ya and IMO TEST is king

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    i'd like to see the evidence that T-BOL increases libido. I used it in my last cycle @ 50 mg ED weeks1-5 and didn't notice a rise in libido, i bang my girl just about every night anyway, but didn't notice a big difference with t-bol. ih ya and IMO TEST is king

i think u have to be a fitness model like ross..uh i mean anabolic man for t-bol to increase your libido...

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i think u have to be a fitness model like ross..uh i mean anabolic man for t-bol to increase your libido...
    LMAO!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information