Thread: Wwe And Roids

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member

Wwe And Roids

HI, JUST WONDERING....

one of my favorite passed time is wwe(wwf) wrestleing I was just wondering what kind of gear do u think someone like Batista, The Rock, Triple H, and Brock lesner, use...and how they cycle it...

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    probably use the same stuff as pro bb's... just maybe a hair less.... alot of them look like bodybuilders who happen to wrestle..

Wrestlers nowadays are getting smaller and smaller,except batista and one or two others. I cant see how some of these guys like y2j and all these other little guys are using that much gear,i know there on it but if there using almost what the pros are thats just sad.

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    i luv watching the WWE some of those guys are jacked up, although Batista looks like he has lost just a little bit of size since he went to SmackDown.....maybe he just came off cycle and lost some LOL

dr_ma is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Therocksbiggestfan
    HI, JUST WONDERING....

one of my favorite passed time is wwe(wwf) wrestleing I was just wondering what kind of gear do u think someone like Batista, The Rock, Triple H, and Brock lesner, use...and how they cycle it...
    there are not that many types of roids, so i am sure they are doing the same stuff as everyone else

clive is offline New Member
    hey the rock i met batista in south africa he was at my dads hotel and he told me that since he had to be world champion he has not been training much and does a lot of cardio does not hav the time he has to do shoots movies and still wreslte so its hard fo him to gain wait .but trust me sitting with that man for about an hour or more makes you look small and iam at 89kg 5% fat 6 feet oh he says they take stuff depending on what part they will play eg when they are about to be champs they try or are told to go lean winny and other stuff david is the coolest celeb on earth though down to earth but some of those guys dont really weigh as much as they say they and i was bigger then some of them eg funaki is said to weigh 100kg that is crap he is so tiny randy orton 120 crap he is proberbly 98 and i spent 2 days with these guys so i tell you no lies
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by clive; 09-13-2005 at 04:04 AM.

hey the rock i met batista in south africa he was at my dads hotel and he told me that since he had to be world champion he has not been training much and does a lot of cardio does not hav the time he has to do shoots movies and still wreslte so its hard fo him to gain wait .but trust me sitting with that man for about an hour or more makes you look small and iam at 89kg 5% fat 6 feet oh he says they take stuff depending on what part they will play eg when they are about to be champs they try or are told to go lean winny and other stuff david is the coolest celeb on earth though down to earth but some of those guys dont really weigh as much as they say they and i was bigger then some of them eg funaki is said to weigh 100kg that is crap he is so tiny randy orton 120 crap he is proberbly 98 and i spent 2 days with these guys so i tell you no lies
    Attached Images

Samson1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clive
    Attached Images
    Man you are lucky dude,I know they lie about their height and weight but meeting Batista thats just class

ACpower is offline Member
    Batista is from my area when hes off the road he works out at the golds i go to. The mans physique is absoloutly amazing. His arms are unreal and he has vascularity I have never seen before. Hes a MONSTER!! As far as personality hes and asshole some guy asked him for a spot and he said, I'm not your f'n trainer I'm working out.

ac ia dont now but on that day the man was cool maybe its because he was at my dads hotel i mean we even went out for drinks together on theire last night in africa well the whole team went out .what i can tell you is that the biggest bone head was brok lesner he is an ass when he first arived in africa there was a whole lot of kids waiting on him and he shouted at all of them and told them to f off what ever happened to him anyway does anyone know i cant stand that man

rimz is offline Junior Member
    Brock went and tried out for the NFL. He is suppose to be making a comeback sometime very soon or may have. Not sure.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally can't stand wrestling.....The only thing I like is those chicks of the WWF or WWE or whatever....Some of those girls are hot and I would like to.....

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    i grew out of wrestling at the age of 10

big_C is offline Member
    WWE is my favorite past time. The Rock, not on any gear, just a personal chief and trainer, hollywood!! But alot of the other guys are doing what we are doing, Test, drol deca eq d-bol..ect... guys like y2j,christian,edge,Randy Orton, they aren't on any gear that I can tell, HHH came off cycle to have a baby with Stephanie, who is the hottest bitch walking IMO!! Lucky for him. I met him 2 years ago and let me tell you he is freaking huge!! Batista is bigger than him, he's gotta be a monster!! He's gotta be on a ton of AAS!! 6'6" and 310 or so. I get alot of people telling me I should be a wrestler.. I'm 6'5" and 280 or so. I'm to old though!!
    Last edited by big_C; 09-13-2005 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    WWE is my favorite past time. The Rock, not on any gear, just a personal chief and trainer, hollywood!! But alot of the other guys are doing what we are doing, Test, drol deca eq d-bol..ect... guys like y2j,christian,edge,Randy Orton, they aren't on any gear that I can tell, HHH came off cycle to have a baby with Stephanie, who is the hottest bitch walking IMO!! Lucky for him. I met him 2 years ago and let me tell you he is freaking huge!! Batista is bigger than him, he's gotta be a monster!! He's gotta be on a ton of AAS!! 6'6" and 310 or so. I get alot of people telling me I should be a wrestler.. I'm 6'5" and 280 or so. I'm to old though!!
    To old?i dont think thats the only reason. look at hulk hogan and the undertaker. and did you say stephanie mcman is the hottest bitch walking??? wow, she must have changed alot the last time i saw her.

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    To old?i dont think thats the only reason. look at hulk hogan and the undertaker. and did you say stephanie mcman is the hottest bitch walking??? wow, she must have changed alot the last time i saw her.
    Hogan and undertaker started relatively young...and grown old in the sport, starting at 35 is unheard of in pro wrestling...and hell yes, Steph is hot as hell, maybe the money makes her hotter than she really is!!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i think steph is hot as well... there is no way u can look at what eddie guerrero looks like now, and compare that to what he used to look like, without knowing he is on some serious shit... i remember when he was nothing pysique wise...

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i think steph is hot as well... there is no way u can look at what eddie guerrero looks like now, and compare that to what he used to look like, without knowing he is on some serious shit... i remember when he was nothing pysique wise...
    Just like triple h, after his surgery he got bigger instead of smaller

J_DAWG is offline New Member
    Yea, I stopped watching the WWE a long time ago. I don't think the wrestlers are getting smaller though, seems to me all there is now are juiced up freaks. I did like when all those wrestlers made that cameo on that 70's House show on MTV though with the whole dodgeball game.

Thread Information