Voters
191. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes. tell her, she needs to know

86 45.03%
  • F#ck no, what she doesn't know won't hurt her

105 54.97%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    I say No, this shit is illegal and the least she knows, the safer and better off she is in legal terms. If you ever get popped by "Johnny Law", they will surely question her, especially if you live together. So better off she didnt know, so she would'nt have to keep her lies straight. JMO

Musa is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    I've said it a million times...women are the only species that can fvck you up and fvck you over at the same time. Don't give her half the chance to do this. Women will turn on you and use anything they can especially your AAS use. DON'T TRUST THEM! Besides what have you got to gain from telling her??

Exactly , women are evil!!!!!!!!

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    it may help to tell her if you are in a serious relationship...because during the rough times such as limp dick, rage,..mood,..acne..she will understand and support you,.otherwise she may decide to leave your ass thinking you're weird!

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    hell,...i told my lady and she started lifting with me,.not juicing but lifting,..now she looks great,..see..thats her in my Avatar

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I wouldnt tell my girlfriend. I did tell my wife though.

Like I said, and this is just my opinion, that in a legal stand point, there is no guarantees that you will walk through these continuous cycles without getting pinched. Hell its a risk and we all know that. But to keep your ol' lady out of the mix would be preserving that you both wont wind up in the clink, you for acquiring AAS and her for lying to authorities with an obstruction of justice in a federal investigation charge, which carries a harsher charge than the regular obstruction charge carried by the local authorites. All in all, keep her out of it. You might f**k around and make her real mad one day, and she'll have your ass jacked up by "Officer Elroy" somewhere.
    Women are very vindictive by nature, it is not a practice. Have you ever caught your woman hovering over you and watching you while you were asleep? Think about it! Evil!!!
    Last edited by Jray1der; 09-13-2005 at 01:39 PM.

needle is offline Senior Member
    With my history and other friends with juice!!! NEVER ever tell a women your on they will use it against you in the long run!!!

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shoalin
    I wouldn't , Sh*t I had a girl do a power point presentation on the negative effects of supplements and made me sit down and watch as she explained while crying ... Imagine if I told her I was on gear, F_uck that.
    harsh bro..i tell my wife everything...she has even been known to hit the delts with a shot now and then!!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big&tall
    my wife is the one that pins me shit i hate pin so yep tell your wifes let them do it for you.
    Is your avatar a pic of your wife? Man, that's a nice ass....props

chest6 is offline Banned
    My gf is responsible for 95% of the people that know I juiced last summer. She practically told my whole school. Evil bitch. I told ppl I trusted..and they didnt tell anyone.. when my gf would get mad at me she would publicly shout out "stop taking steroids " it got really bad. That was a long time ago and recently we started back together and she lightened up to the idea and said she would inject me in a year 1/2 when I go back on..but then days later I guess she forgot and was all like blah blah u wont be able to have kids...

STEELECOWBOYS is offline New Member
    I didn't tell my girlfriend....but I had to tell my wife!

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    MY wife likes me the way I look on gear so for me it was know problem she knew i juiced whem we first started dating so it has been easier for me I don;t know what i would do with out the juice...oops I mean without my wife lol she sticks me now so no problemo

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Anyone who would tell their girlfriend about their aas usage must be very naive about women. Go ahead and tell if you want, but mark my words you will live to regret it at some point in the relationship.

copenhagen is offline Member
    I don't know about everyone else but my gf does not really know about aas(what they look like) and stuff so for me that is a good thing......unless she likes to snoop around and get on your forum name!!!!! i weaseled my way out of that one though. If she sat me down and asked me i would tell her but i would not just come up to her and say "hey Im using gear"

psb
    psb is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Anyone who would tell their girlfriend about their aas usage must be very naive about women. Go ahead and tell if you want, but mark my words you will live to regret it at some point in the relationship.
    In my experience it depends on the woman. If she is already a head case then telling her is not in your best interest, but then again its not like you're sticking with someone like that for a long haul...iIf she is wife material you're going to have to look at telling her or stopping somehwhere down the road....

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    if i cant tell her, i dont want to be with her

RockFord is offline New Member
    I told mine, but we have been together for two years, I would not tell anyone that you have been dating for a few months. If there is someone that is real close to you they could help you control your temper and tell you when you are acting more like an ass than normal

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    if she's a one nighter no. if she's a 6-month girlfriend, no. if I find that we share certain charecteristics and we might be together for a bit, then I might tell her. If she thinks like me, then she wouldn't get pissed if I told her after a good while after we've been together.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    if i cant tell her, i dont want to be with her

Exactly. Funny thing is... I hve had a perfect track record of who I can and can't tell... and their likelihood of being a c0ckeater that'd tell anyone I didn't want them (I rarely date one girl at a time). The only person I thought might be a liability (I normally date very sane chicks) I didn't tell ... but damned snoopy cvnt must of seen the injectible vials and figured it out. Anyway, she threatened to tell people. Which brings me to my next question I'm about to post ... Where do you guys keep your gear? Do you have a lockable box or something?

Overall, this comes down to judgment. The question is - if it's a cool chick would you tell her? Because we all date the crazies sometime... and even the ones that aren't ... well, they go crazy when you fire them (if you do). If you have good judgment, you'll know who you can and can't tell. I have lots of experience with this. Sometimes I'm wrong, but there are certain people who need to know.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by psb
    If she is wife material you're going to have to look at telling her or stopping somehwhere down the road....
    I agree, Wife or fiancée yes. Girlfriend no.

man you guys are missing it. You would allow her to have knowledge of illegal stuff. That is dangerous not only to you but it is to her as well. Keep her in the dark, Girlfriend, Wife, or Fiancee, dont matter. You are asking for the high stiff one if you let her in on it.

gaza is offline New Member
    My wife does my glute shots, she likes playing nurse!

She is off to Thai Land this week and is bringing back my next course for me.

Oh to be with a liberated woman

ive told my past and prestent girlfriends i mean its kinda obvious when you screwing the S**t out of her, all amped up, and 245 of muscle.........or hide it from them ..but in my case i could care less if they get mad at me.....im honest and if she doesnt like it theres the door....ill find someone new....

big an rich is offline Associate Member
    Tell em at your peril!!!!

I told my ex, every argument that happened it was "its that ****in gear messin wiv ya head ya psycho!!"

They never let it lie. I get into arguments more when I'm not on gear.

Glory604 is offline Junior Member

crazy

i told my girlfriend i use steroids , and she is all for it... as long as i keep my health and cycle in checkk... the last bitch fukin hammered me daily lol

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    I've said it a million times...women are the only species that can fvck you up and fvck you over at the same time. Don't give her half the chance to do this. Women will turn on you and use anything they can especially your AAS use. DON'T TRUST THEM! Besides what have you got to gain from telling her??
    Amen Brotha!

You're 100% right. My girl can find the most minute detail to bitch about, so why give her more ammo?

Quote Originally Posted by gaza
    My wife does my glute shots, she likes playing nurse!

She is off to Thai Land this week and is bringing back my next course for me.

Oh to be with a liberated woman
    Lucky bastard.

98% of us don;t have gf/wife/fiancees that are this cool.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    told her today she hit the roof at first after telling her i was going to do my first cycle,i just prefer to have things out there and face the consequences
    but thats just me.havent told her ive got to inject it yet though

I think we'd all like the luxury of being honest, but it's just not worth it.

tall_skinny is offline Junior Member
    i would never tell her. She would freak! She just thinks i some how blow up majically every summer! She also looks down on some of my friends who juice. But little does she know...

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    girls come and go.
    i don't tell my family, or my friends... even tho some friends might have some idea, cause i bring it up here n there but if they bring it up... i try n say i was just jokin with them, i don't take em.. leaving them confused, which is good, no one needs to know

muscle_20 is offline Member
    no i wouldnt tell my girl friend but often they guess that i do and if they ask i just say no..............however i could never be with a girl long term unless she was cool with all aspects of my life!
    most of my exs are fairly heavy rec drug users so they couldnt care any way!

Grizzly420 is offline Associate Member
    new girlfriend no unless she is your source. I did tell my wife but we have been together for 14 years and if she didnt like it i would have done it anyway but this way i cant get in trouble for hiding it or not telling her (aka lying to her) as she would call it.

How are some of you able to hide the fact you juice?

Doing cycles with test/dbol /deca or test/tren etc.???

You should look very abnormal to the point it's obvious...or maybe your still not big, who knows?

Dru
    Dru is offline New Member
    Why does anyone need to know your personal business, whether it's your girlfriend or even your wife? As long as you know what you're doing and it's not becoming a serious health issue, it's not effecting your bills in a serious way and you're not hurting anyone, it's your business and yours alone. If your girl is non-the-wiser, what she doesn't know can't hurt her, as long as you're responsible about it. Ethically, I see it as a personal individual judgment call. Trust me, I haven't met a girl yet who complained about a killer bod on their man.

i usually do slow, even gain cycles. so when ever i take my shirt off when its summer time, people are like, so thats what hes been hiding under his shirt all year. i dont take any dbol and only do low doses of deca so it doesnt seem too obviouse. i like jsut being lean with a 6 pack

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member
    No and No.

Unless they are knowlegeable about the subject. Othewise everytime you have a headache, upset stomach or get into an argument with her she WILL blame the roids.

Word

Quote Originally Posted by tall_skinny
    i usually do slow, even gain cycles. so when ever i take my shirt off when its summer time, people are like, so thats what hes been hiding under his shirt all year. i dont take any dbol and only do low doses of deca so it doesnt seem too obviouse. i like jsut being lean with a 6 pack

How do you stay light and lean on deca ? Or do you do deca + test?

Akrus423 is offline Useless Member
    hell no, woman are genetically bred to talk, i saw it on the discovery channel, ok no more joking, but women alot of women can't keep their mouths shut for 2 minutes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information