Thread: cycle update

viperbin is offline Associate Member

cycle update

hey bros im on
    800mg of test pw
    400mg of deca pw
    50mg of dbol pd
    thenonce my dbol is done i start my winny

ive had very minimal side effects, besides one stretch mark and my balls getting small...

i eat ALL THE TIME, and im training pretty ****in hard.. i do bi's back/chest tri's/shoulders/ legs... then just keep cycling through that cycle

i started my cycle at 178 pound... im now 3 and a half weeks into my cycle and im 191... as far as looks tho i cant really tell ne thing different, i mean i do look a bit bigger n shit, but nothing like i had expected. im eating like never before HUNGRY AND HORNY ALLLLL THE ****IN TIME.

im thinking about cardio in the morning and working out in the evening when i start my winny....

im gonna post some pics here in a little bit im just at work and dont have my cam here so....

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Sounds about right bro. You probably look noticeably different to others, but just not yourself. Sounds like you are on track. Keep up the good work.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    13 lbs in 3 weeks is great.. and yes like stated above im sure people around you will be able to tell you got bigger..

Thread Information