191. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes. tell her, she needs to know

86 45.03%
  • F#ck no, what she doesn't know won't hurt her

105 54.97%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

tell girlfriends your on?

How many of you tell your girlfriend/ wife you use steriods . Why or why not.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    girlfriend's no.......wife, fiance, or girlfriend youve been together with for yeas, yes.
    It would all depend on the girl though.

~dv~

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    How many of you tell your girlfriend/ wife you use steriods. Why or why not.

I've said it a million times...women are the only species that can fvck you up and fvck you over at the same time. Don't give her half the chance to do this. Women will turn on you and use anything they can especially your AAS use. DON'T TRUST THEM! Besides what have you got to gain from telling her??

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    ya depends on the girl. when i was on they always new though. face was chubby, getting acne on my back, gaining weight like crazy, balls were gone. you can only hide it from her for so long. i guess when they ask just

shoalin is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't , Sh*t I had a girl do a power point presentation on the negative effects of supplements and made me sit down and watch as she explained while crying ... Imagine if I told her I was on gear, F_uck that.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Always remember that women are manipulation machines. It's an incredible skill that they all seem to posess. Not to mention the fact that they never, ever forget a single word that you said. Bear this in mind when you speak to the fairer sex.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shoalin
    I wouldn't , Sh*t I had a girl do a power point presentation on the negative effects of supplements and made me sit down and watch as she explained while crying ... Imagine if I told her I was on gear, F_uck that.
    Damn!

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    my g/f is going to love my next cycle.
    I'm lucky.

dr_ma is offline Junior Member
    if she's got a problem with, then i wouldn't be with her.

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    Yes my girlfriend should know! Who's gonna make me all the pb and j sandwich's and steaks while on? Me? hahahaha

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    my wife is the one that pins me shit i hate pin so yep tell your wifes let them do it for you.

wrestler152 is offline Associate Member
    hell no never again. I told my girl and it has been a disaster. I now swore i quit and hide it. Do what i gotta do i guess. Every fight was blamed on aas.

somedude247 is offline Member
    Never tell a girlfriend about juice...they will only use it against you down the road...

1819 is offline Senior Member
    i dont make it a point to tell her but i dont hide it either. if asked, im honest and i take the time to explain and make sure she knows its no big deal. for the most part she thinks its all part of being an athlete so its never been a problem.

G-13 is offline Member
    dont tell em shit, why give them more ammo.....

jesse_james is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    Never tell a girlfriend about juice...they will only use it against you down the road...
    I totally agree

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    girlfriend?? no

wife ?? yes...

but it depends on your relationship..

a girlfriend is temporary..

a wife "should" be permanent
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Joemeek is offline Junior Member
    I think a lot of factors come into this. We don't know the relationship between you and your g/f, only you know this but the fact you need our advise would tell me you should not tell her.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    I've said it a million times...women are the only species that can fvck you up and fvck you over at the same time. Don't give her half the chance to do this. Women will turn on you and use anything they can especially your AAS use. DON'T TRUST THEM! Besides what have you got to gain from telling her??
    I agree with you 100%.Its a big no no to tell her if your involved in sports where u can get tested.You dont want a back stabbbing bitch spreading rumors.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    My gf gives me some of my more difficult shots. She doesn't like the idea of what I do but she wants me to do what it takes to get somewhere with competition. Besides it's not like I can really hide it anyways. I live with her and the fridge has hcg , slin and soon some lr3 in it.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Tough call, not likely a hard and fast standard here. Take it case by case, but lean towards not telling her...they are illegal you know? And girlfriends come and go.

M.

*KT* is offline New Member
    Probably wouldn't tell a gf, but wife yea. My wife is cool. She even sticks me sometimes.

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    I've told my g/f she doesn't care in the least bit being that I'm doing it responsibly. She even likes to watch me shoot, she wants to do it, but is afraid of hurting me for some reason, oh well......So yeah, I'd tell her, I wouldn't have told my ex-g/f though. Depends on the girl and her feelings about the situation

PSman00 is offline Associate Member
    My fiance knows...shes the one that sticks me. ha

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Even if they say they are cool with it, it can cause other problems. When I snuck my first 3-4 cycles past my wife all was good, as soon as I tell her I am on tho, she cuts me off, I am horny as hell and she knows it so she cuts me off. Even though she says she is ok with me taking them. It is the subtle manipulation only women can do to get what they want. So even tho I love my wife like crazy, it is just one thing I have to lie about to keep the peace in our home.

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    I already have a bad attitude without AAS if I told my girl that I was using she would blame it all on the steroids .

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    My missus does my injections so i kinda have to tell her.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    i told my girlfriend... she was very understanding untill one day when we got into a huge fight and she started going completely crazy screaming crying wouldn't stop calling me and kept saying she was going to tell everyone in my family and call the cops on me if i didn't take her back... I had to get everything out of my house so if she did say something i could say she was just pissed and trying to get me in trouble for hurtin her. So now i'm stuck with this crazy ass bitch till my cycle is over and trust me it is the worst ****ing feeling in the world (why would a girl want to blackmail a guy into being with her? if a girl doesn't wanna be with me **** her i'm sure as shit not going to force her to be my girlfriend)... DONT TELL GIRLFRIENDS!!!

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I require honesty from my wife in all aspects so feel kinda shitty n hypocritical not telling her but cant be helped. It would be a major problem.. .I would prolly have to choose between her n juice n I want it all..

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    The only kind of girl you should have, is one that understands and accepts your wishes. All the other girls can stay around for vagina practice only. If your girl is threatening you, then she shouldn't be your girl. Oh and if you do get a girl don't tell her right away. Prove yourself normal and then tell her you were on the whole time. Worked for me anyway. Now I get shot up by me lady EOD.

got fina? is offline Member
    I think it dep[ends on a few things.

If your juicing and then met a girl, i dont think she would have a prob with it. If she does shes out of here.
    Now if all my life ive been a skinny prik with a wife and kids, i think it would be harder for that kind of female to understand the use of steroids . I guess i wouldnt tell her.

I guess it all depends on the situation, Since everybodies is different.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Me and my girl just broke up recently and she started threatening how she would tell the cops this and that. I have taken measures to stay safe, but I'll never take that chance again.

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    My girlfriend found my stash.
    It was the worse time of my life. She just about left me. I regret hiding it because now she is always mistrustfull of me. I love her to death and I was ready to throw it (AAS) all out the window to keep her.

She let's me use now, I can even inject in front of her, it doesn't bother me or her. All is cool with the usage, but now she always wonders if I am telling the truth on what I've done with money or where I've been.

Dumbest thing I've ever done. You shouldn't hide anything in a relationship, mistrust is the #1 reason for breakups. They deserve to know and my relationship has suffered since (although it's healing, it's taking time). If you need to hide something in a relationship in order to make it work, then perhaps your in the wrong one.

Unoid is offline Member
    A smart girl will understand reasons for keeping things a secret to her especially something as sensitive as doing steroids . Its one thing to be understanding when u tell her but if she throws an attitude like you described, she should be chucked as well.

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    I completly agree........I will never trust a woman again. Don't tell her. They will use it against you as soon as she gets a chance too.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by shoalin
    LMAO Now that is bad.

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    hell....my fiance is using them with me now. she shoots me, i shoot her. its rather enjoyable.

Theatrix is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhinoman
    The only kind of girl you should have, is one that understands and accepts your wishes. All the other girls can stay around for vagina practice only. If your girl is threatening you, then she shouldn't be your girl. Oh and if you do get a girl don't tell her right away. Prove yourself normal and then tell her you were on the whole time. Worked for me anyway. Now I get shot up by me lady EOD.

Right on, Bro!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I showed my gf the effects of GH on women and now she wants some. She didn't like the roids in the past but she now sees it puts me in a good mood. It's more HRT for me since I'm 36.

Just print out some unbiased stuff off the net on the positive effects of responsible usage. Maybe show her that HBO special but maybe wait on that. That is more bias. If you become a angry person on juice then maybe you can't handle it? Responsible use should make you a more positive and happy person. Not a roided out jerk-off.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Tell your wife for sure, but a girlfriend, esp a new one hell no. If you are takings some meds from the doctor, when you meet someone due you say, "hey! im taking prozac and antibiotics!" Not me for sure, I view AASs as the medicines they are and use them resposible as would be done in a medical setting. Nobody else needs to know or even care.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information