Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Puffy Nips....

TTTT is offline Junior Member
    "THIS IS BULLSHIT HOW DO I GET THIS FUCKING NIPPLE CRAP TO STOP!"
    as quoted by I'm Gorgeous295. That is fucking hillaroius! But don't worry, I'm not flaming you bro, I have the same problem, puffy ass nipples! It's not funny you have them, it was funny the way you put that statement! *lmao*

vinnytheginni is offline New Member
    lift,
    you say for a full ball there is nothing to do. there is no other option. and if surgery is the only one. Is it expensive or what? please reply gettung bugged out over here!

lift,
    You say there is no other option, except surgery. I have a very little ball in my right nip and a slghlty bigger one in my left. I have started nolva and as soon as my bromo comes in im gonna start that. How much is surgery?

my fault i am an idiot

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    WOW.didnt possible think this could possibly such a major issue. I suffered a testicular injury at the age of 5 and have SUFFERED with this my entire life (I'm 38).The odd thing is when I'm on it seems to deminish somewhat,but it is always still there.No pain or extra inflamation,just puffy.Definatly would like to do something about it Previous cycles have been careful because of this i.e. lower dosages. Would be interested in hearing any advise or experience about surgery or other options on this subject,exp from vets or mods.Thanx

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    so many people have this prob ( I didn't read the hole thing so I may say some shit that was already stated) and I've done some reading and not even surgery get rid of it and if it did it came back with a cycle or 2, now it depends on what its from, prolactin then bromo or even vitex (chast berry) if its estrogen then l-dex, a-dex, nolv, yohimburn, but for either anderactim is by far the best and proven to work for most every body who has used the product. I have puffy nips too and I just started the anderactim, Ill let you know if it works well for me. It’s late and I don’t feel like lookin up spelling right now so bare with me

psleez65 is offline Junior Member

Unhappy

Hey Bob is that a Rx or OTC product?
    BTW- Being a cat owner and personal fan of masterbation you've really F@#ked my head up. THANX.

TTTT is offline Junior Member
    Hey psleez65, is it psleez from Nutritional Supplements bro?

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    I have the same thing....

But I have always puffy nipples anyway since puberty (I noticed on a pic when I was 14)...

I do have slight breast tissue under one nipple... you cant tell... only i can. it is very very slight...

When I hit gear the blow up... not touching dbols again..they blew up like mofos. But they settle back down after the cycle.

Good luck.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    psleez65 it OTC but you gotta order it from Irelend or Englend ask a mod bro and do a search

Jade_7674 is offline Junior Member

Have you been looking Through my Window??

Bump!!

That is the best explanation I have read, yet!

You're right!..... we just need to stop worrying about it, unless we start to feel pain, or feel lumps with pain.

From now on I will not play with myself, anymore!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nate_Dog
    Just a few words.

1. I would not trust such a important drug as Arimadex (and any anti-e) to **. Sorry,.. but do you want bitchies or not? Need I say more on this.

2. If your nipples are sore that is a real good sign for gyno(sorry to say it).

3. Puffy nipples,... I noticed that around pubity my nipples got puffy and sore. But when cycling they get puffy... and later return to there normal (but still a bit puff) selves. Gear fucks with your natural hormonal levels when things get out of wack... strange this happen to your body. Puffiness should not really be your concern IMO(it should go back to normal)... the pain when you touch them is more scary in my eyes---> Pain = signs of gyno.

4. STOP RUBBING YOUR NIPPLES... A tranny(yes I have some strange friends.. but hey) I know told me when I was bitching about bitchies( on me) to NOT RUB them. Rubbing them stimulates them.... This is true stuff boys and girls... the Dr who provided this tranny with hormone treatment told her to help stimulate her breasts.. then rub them. And wollah !! It helps... so unless you want to be a sex change or like tits (on yourself) cease touching them all the time!

I suggest uping the dodgy brothers Arimadex you have. And to be extra sure.. throw in some proper brand Nolva.

rubbing nipples can increase prolactin release- so not a good idea if you have puffy nipples.

btw- yohimburn does not work for all puffy nipples cases, it would be great if it did, but it does not. and unfortunately the only way to know if you are in the 60+% of responders is to try it. though if it does not work on the puffy nipples most people, even lean ones find that facial use is very good option. as well as all of the traditional sites, lowback, handles, low abs, glutes, thighs.

GTT
    GTT is offline New Member
    Soooo did anyone ever manage to get rid of puffy nipple syndrome with either the gel or yohim or whatever?

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    I'm lost on the whole gyno thing. I don't have any lumps or balls or hard tissue. My nips are puffy, never itched or hurt. I even got them before my first cycle, I'm thinking (and hoping) it was just from when I was toying with my diet and consumed too much, gaining fat (as my family genetics seem to only hold fat in the love handles and chest). They're really soft, kinda like they're filled with water, but they've never gone away, had them for about 8 months so far. If my nipples get hard, they completely disappear, and you can't tell at all, but if they're soft, you can see it. I'm hoping yohumburn can solve this problem, but I will not know until March or April when I begin to cut up...
    i have the exact same thing, and its from before i started my cycle
    goes away when the nip is hard but a little loose normally, and puffy nips

no pain, irritation, anything

ive even got a pic of it, i think it has somethin to do with the face that my bf % is a little high here

again im pretty sure this is bodyfat related, still natural in this pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Puffy Nips....-most-musc.jpg  

GTT
    GTT is offline New Member
    bump for answers

anyone ever use or hear of skulpt?

Buckaroo is offline New Member
    IM bumpin' this for some answers ... im interested

J ROCK is offline New Member
    iv tried sculped and yohimburn, nolva 40mg, bromo 2.5mg and l-dex 0.5 everday and mine went away most of it is in every ones head just diet down to like a clean 7-8% and it will go away but when on cycle i alway have puffy nips after it alway goes away

ps. dont be rubbing them every 5mins because your the one causing it to be sore i used to do the same thing lol
    J ROCK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information