Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Puffy Nips....

bigtraps is offline Member

Unhappy Puffy Nips....

Ok.... I'm Around 10% bf

My nips are puffy, and usually hard while at the gym, but puffy.
    My chest doesn't look tight unless i have a pump also.. More so now than before this cycle. My chest looked harder before this cycle.

My nips do not hurt though, so i don't know what to make of this. I was allways told that if you have gyno, you would know it.

supps i am takeing are
    test prop
    eq
    winn
    tren
    clen
    armidex

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    hmm could be water retention? But then arimidex should take care of that. It should also prevent estrogen caused gyno.
    But wait a sec... If I understand correctly you got puffy nips after the cycle after you stopped arimidex? Could be estrogen rebound. Also how much arimidex are/were u taking?

I am currently half way through my cycle...

I am taking .25 armidex ED

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    Well I am no expert but I hope someone can give you their educated opinion. Im just very surprised that you shoud see gyno or water retention (if thats what it is) when taking arimidex . Makes me glad tho I didnt spend the money on arimidex for my cycle

bump

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    My nipples got a little puffy post cycle too and have not gone down. It's not really noticeable, and I don't think it's due to the rebound effect because I never used nolvadex , never needed it. I check them all the time and there is no sign of gyno. Can't figure it out either

Dudes.....Mine are a little sore.
    The right one mostly, when i push in the center of it is most sensitive.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    a tiny bit sore shouldnt be a problem - depending on how much AS you are taking, you might want to bump up your Arimdex to .5mg ED and see what that does. If you have a good arimdex tab or liquid version, there is no way you will get gyno if you take enough.

Thanks cycleon.... i have ** armidex

test prop 100mg ed
    eq 400 mw/wk
    winny wk 1-6 100mg ed
    tren 75mg ed wk 7-12
    clen starting week 7
    THIS IS NOW WEEK 7

hmmmm................ well, I would up thet dose on I P gear - hard to say how much that batch has in it - very inconsistent quality

I agree with Cyc, ya never know with that stuff. That actually may be the problem. I got a batch of sus that I'm convinced contained no sus whatsoever. I get flamed for saying that everytime, but go right ahead, I don't care.

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    even though anti-e's are run through a cycle, if you're gyno proned or just simply have a high nimber of A2 receptors, estrogen related fat can build up around the areas where the high numbers of A2 receptors are...ie: nips, waist, etc. while gaining / cycling. try hard cardio and yohimburn has been known to burn some estrogen related fat that is typically hard to burn w/ regular cardio.

true - topical yohimbine has been known to reduce spot fat -nipples, abdomen, etc.

I can already hear macro's footsteps

steelhdman is offline New Member
    I think i have the same puffy nip problem you are talking about. I first got puffy nips from a six week cycle of tren /winny, 50mg per day of each. Now three months later i still have them. Im on test and deca now, and arimidex .5 mg ed. Some times they arent puffy at all and my chest looks perfect, sometimes they are very puffy and chest looks like shit. I dont understand it. Hopefully this summer when i diet and cut they will go away. Tren wont be in my cutting cycle though. I am totally confused though, no hard lump, no sensitivity, just puffy nips. WTF?

I'm Gorgeous295 is offline New Member
    STEELHDMAN MY PROBLEM IS EXACTLY THE SAME.....AFTER ONE CYCLE MY NIPS GOT PUFF AND WHEN THEY GET HARD MY BOY LOOKS GREAT.....BUT WHEN THEY ARE PUFFY MY BODY LOOKS LIKE GARBAGE!.....THIS IS BULLSHIT HOW DO I GET THIS FUCKING NIPPLE CRAP TO STOP!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Edited.
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 05-16-2002 at 01:30 AM.

steelhdman is offline New Member
    Damn i wish someone would figure this shit out.i

Damn the FINA
    Damn the FINA to hell.
    Last edited by steelhdman; 05-05-2002 at 04:19 PM.

My puffy nips came solely from sus. They're not noitceably puffy though, I can only tell when looking down at them. In the mirror, I can't really see it. Next cycle I'm running l-dex throughout. I'm also taking dnp right now, maybe that will make my nips go down. Good luck to ya'll and ley me know if anything works for you and I'll do the same

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Yohimburn did absolutely nothing for me. I am NOT bagging on Mac and Ulter, I'm just telling it how it is. And don't tell me diet, come live with me for a week and see if I stick to my diet. I have been losing bf all over my body but noticed NO spot reduction when I used it on the nips and lower abs. Have you ever heard of pgf....nevermind.
    Actually, that is very possible. Source of Puffy Nipples, by population, seems to be about slightly over 50%. And Lower abs while a BETTER percentage is still apprx 80-90%. In a case where, yohimburn is applied to a site that is NOT A2 rich.. most of the losses that you will experience will be SYSTEMIC (as you described) and any LOCAL losses will likely be muted or in some cases, if very low A2, neglible.

btw- if still having problems with puffy nips, selegine HCl and vitex are options you may want to consider.

PGF2a seems to work for some with puffy nips, but not for all.. not even most.. and the sides are interolerable to many.. though I know some people that LOVE it.. especially when used in conjunction with gear and a good diet.

THanks for the advice Mac. How are selegine HCL and vitex acquired??

Lift Chief is offline Member
    yeah id like to know that too- my freaking nips are naturally a little bit puffy- ug!

vitex can be bought at any health food store

selegine HCL is available on line from most of the anti-aging sites

these will rend to work if prolactin is the source

if estrogen is the source yohimburn is a good choice.. especially if it is more an issue of fatty tissue as opposed to just puffyness

I think mine are just puffy, but I have been considering yohimburn for a while, so you may have another customer soon anyway. Thanks bro

where do you get yohimburn from- is this a legal thing that you can buy at any health food store??

www.yohimburn.com
    Brought to you by one of the good bros on this board, Macrophage

Originally posted by JP1570
    www.yohimburn.com
    Brought to you by one of the good bros on this board, Macrophage

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    bump up this post again for me and maybe some other bro's.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Maybe 0.25mg of Arimidex a day is not enough for 700mg of test. per week! Try bumping that to 0.5mg ED.

If you are experiencing symptoms of gyno (and it sounds like you are!), then you can treat it with Nolvadex . Try 40mg a day until the symptoms subside.

Just upping the Arimidex wont get rid of any estrogen that has formed. Arimidex only prevents estrogen from forming, once it's formed, you need to block it from attatching to the receptors in yourt breasts--Nolvadex blocks the receptors.

Originally posted by Ajax
    Maybe 0.25mg of Arimidex a day is not enough for 700mg of test. per week! Try bumping that to 0.5mg ED.
    if you have gyno or if you have the fat pattern w/potential (you have a feminine fat storage pattern.. or are overweight..) 1mg ED should be the standard dose.. while some can get away with less. they are the exception.. not the rule

hitnyajunk08 is offline Junior Member
    quick question.....Do you use yohimburn while your on gear or do u wait until your off?

Originally posted by hitnyajunk08
    quick question.....Do you use yohimburn while your on gear or do u wait until your off?
    either is fine

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by macrophage69alpha

if you have gyno or if you have the fat pattern w/potential (you have a feminine fat storage pattern.. or are overweight..) 1mg ED should be the standard dose.. while some can get away with less. they are the exception.. not the rule
    I defer to your experiencce on this subject!

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Just a few words.

1. I would not trust such a important drug as Arimadex (and any anti-e) to **. Sorry,.. but do you want bitchies or not? Need I say more on this.

2. If your nipples are sore that is a real good sign for gyno(sorry to say it).

3. Puffy nipples,... I noticed that around pubity my nipples got puffy and sore. But when cycling they get puffy... and later return to there normal (but still a bit puff) selves. Gear fucks with your natural hormonal levels when things get out of wack... strange this happen to your body. Puffiness should not really be your concern IMO(it should go back to normal)... the pain when you touch them is more scary in my eyes---> Pain = signs of gyno.

4. STOP RUBBING YOUR NIPPLES... A tranny(yes I have some strange friends.. but hey) I know told me when I was bitching about bitchies( on me) to NOT RUB them. Rubbing them stimulates them.... This is true stuff boys and girls... the Dr who provided this tranny with hormone treatment told her to help stimulate her breasts.. then rub them. And wollah !! It helps... so unless you want to be a sex change or like tits (on yourself) cease touching them all the time!

I suggest uping the dodgy brothers Arimadex you have. And to be extra sure.. throw in some proper brand Nolva.

rubbing the nipples in the presence of prolactin COULD potentially to a small extent exacerbate the problem (under a theory similar to that used to increase milk production in women) but this would likely only be a problem with very elevated hormone levels and would only enhance the effect not cause it...

as far as arimidex .. have to agree that ** may not be the best choice.. there are so many aromatase sources now that to use his seems unwise JMHO

Originally posted by macrophage69alpha
    rubbing the nipples in the presence of prolactin COULD potentially to a small extent exacerbate the problem (under a theory similar to that used to increase milk production in women) but this would likely only be a problem with very elevated hormone levels and would only enhance the effect not cause it...

as far as arimidex.. have to agree that ** may not be the best choice.. there are so many aromatase sources now that to use his seems unwise JMHO
    I never said rubbing them would cause gyno... just help it along....

And yes there are HEAPS of legit Arimadex sources around, no reason to go with **... I think 90% would agree.

Thought I would bump this.

As I am back on again. And.... Guess what... PUFFY NIPPLES! I am on 500mg prop/week, 200mg Eq, and a few dbols, I am taking arimadex and proviron .

When I through in the dbol they got puffy. I at this stage through in some Nolvadex ... and guess what... it is still puffy.

So what can you do? Some of us are doomed.

krocku81 is offline Junior Member
    ok a friend of mine did dbol and after his cycle his nipps got a little sensitve and a tiny ball underneath..can he take proviron and nolvadex together to get rid of this or is there nothing he can do?....help me out bro's he is freaking over it...

br808 is offline New Member
    bump

Tell him to go on 20mg ED on nolvadex for a couple of months.

If he can afford it use Arimidex at .5mg ED or EOD as well.

If that isnt working try adding in bromo.

Might also want to try yohimburn DF and/or andractim gel.

Any and all of that may help... but if its a full out ball under his nipple there probably isnt much he can do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information