ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member

Whats the chance of d-bol being counterfeit?

I bought some 5 mg anabol tabs from Thailand a while back.(Pink stars w/snake).
    And I was just wondering what the chances of these being counterfeited is?
    They look just like the original BUT.....they crumble to powder when crushed and are pink and white speckled color(not smooth and uniform)

But I'm guessing the active ingridient is in these either way, because I'm on my first week of my cycle and caught tonsilitis or strep or some sh*t
    and the pumps I'm getting are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!Even though I feel like I swallowed a handful of tacks!
    Basically I'm just wondering what the chances are of anabol being counterfeited.Thanks

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyShotty
    I bought some 5 mg anabol tabs from Thailand a while back.(Pink stars w/snake).
    And I was just wondering what the chances of these being counterfeited is?
    They look just like the original BUT.....they crumble to powder when crushed and are pink and white speckled color(not smooth and uniform)

But I'm guessing the active ingridient is in these either way, because I'm on my first week of my cycle and caught tonsilitis or strep or some sh*t
    and the pumps I'm getting are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!Even though I feel like I swallowed a handful of tacks!
    Basically I'm just wondering what the chances are of anabol being counterfeited.Thanks
    First off,those little pinkies should not have white specs on them.They should be solid pink color.Edges of the pills should be perfectly symetrical.No roughness on the flat sides.They shouldn't break up all that easily when trying to crush them.
    Those pinkies are easy to counterfeit.All you need is a pill press and someone to makes you a dye.Rather easy actually.You should post up a pic of those.

~Pinnacle~

ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    First off,those little pinkies should not have white specs on them.They should be solid pink color.Edges of the pills should be perfectly symetrical.No roughness on the flat sides.They shouldn't break up all that easily when trying to crush them.
    Those pinkies are easy to counterfeit.All you need is a pill press and someone to makes you a dye.Rather easy actually.You should post up a pic of those.

~Pinnacle~
    yeah, I have a camera but its garbage. I'm going to have to buy another camera.
    Believe me, I've asked and searched around for weeks about those little suckers, because all I've heard is exactly what you just told me.
    People have told me if I'm not sure just try em and go from there.
    The reason I take em is because all the signs point to the active ingridient is there, counterfeit or not. I know its a little risky, but I've taken it for 3 weeks before with nothing but incredible pumps, always want to flex my muscles real hard, feels good to clench my fists, and non stop raw power in the gym. Now these are all things I dont have when I dont take it. What do you think?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyShotty
    yeah, I have a camera but its garbage. I'm going to have to buy another camera.
    Believe me, I've asked and searched around for weeks about those little suckers, because all I've heard is exactly what you just told me.
    People have told me if I'm not sure just try em and go from there.
    The reason I take em is because all the signs point to the active ingridient is there, counterfeit or not. I know its a little risky, but I've taken it for 3 weeks before with nothing but incredible pumps, always want to flex my muscles real hard, feels good to clench my fists, and non stop raw power in the gym. Now these are all things I dont have when I dont take it. What do you think?
    Anabol is known to put on rapid weight via water retention.Are you experiencing that?Also,what else are you running with the Dbol ?
    The strength increases are a sign of legit Anabol,as well as pumps.But that could very well be the other drugs you're using.Or you might have fakes that have someof the compound in them,just not enough of it.

~Pinnacle~

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    huuummm

Thread Information