Thread: Nxt cycle...

GoinAllThaWay08 is offline New Member

Question Nxt cycle...

I just got in my order of my nxt cycle....Wut kinda results should i be looking for in this one???

1-12 =500mg's sust./week
    6-12 =150mg's winny/week
    10mg's novla/day
    Along with proper PCT after cycle...

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    winny needs to be shot ed at 50mgs or eod at 100mgs 150mgs a wk wont cut it test looks fine

i get an all u can eat breakfast lunch and dinner and its healthy good food so im getting all i need when it come to eatin right and i train my ass off so am i going to gain at least 20lbs off of this cycle???

It all depends on how your body reacts to the gear every one reacts differently to AAS! If you want to gain more mass drop the winny and add some deca or eq jmo though!

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoinAllThaWay08
    i get an all u can eat breakfast lunch and dinner and its healthy good food so im getting all i need when it come to eatin right and i train my ass off so am i going to gain at least 20lbs off of this cycle???

you should be eating more than 3 meals per day...and yes winny needs 50 mg every day

ya i will eat more then 3 times a day but im just sayin sinse its all u can eat 3 times a day getting my nutrients wont be a problem and if i was going to add d-bol to this cycle would all of the gains from the d-bol or even alot of them be lost even with proper PCT becuase in the profile and effectivness chart its pretty shitty on keepin gains?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    just on the sust alone, with proper diet/training/pct, you can gain 20 lbs or so...i like dbol ...yes it's hard to keep the gains, but i like the strength and it's pretty cheap

well if i was going to add somthing in about 4-6 weeks into the cycle i just posted for mass wut could i add in besides deca becuase i play college football and that 18 months isnt somthin i will wanna have to wry about l8tr on down the road...???

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member
    diet is the base and without a good one all the gear in the owrld wont get you to your max

why add somthing down the road add some eq right now if you havnt started yet i didnt know that you played ball i would have recommended test, eq cycle right away

EQ huh y would u have recomended that from the get go.. i kno it will increases app. and other goods too but y test and Eq. cycle??? cuz ill wait and buy some EQ if u think it will really benifit

Thread Information