MoneyAddyct is offline Member

No Pain with Test Prop?

A buddy of mine was telling me last night that when he injected test prop for the first time there was no pain at all. He called me and said, "I thought it's supposed to hurt? I braced myself for pain and there was none." He wanted me to ask on this board if anyone out there doesn't have any pain with test prop injections? He's worried that it might be fake gear since no pain.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    give it alittle time,..check with him again tonight and tomorrow morning,.it should set in if its real..is this his first cycle?

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    give it alittle time,..check with him again tonight and tomorrow morning,.it should set in if its real..is this his first cycle?
    yeah it sounds like he was expecting the shot itself to hurt. tell him to wait a day... if it's real PROP he won't be dissapointed!

No, it's not his first cycle. I think it's his 3rd or something, but it's his first with test prop. Yeah, he was under the impression (as was I) that the actual injection itself hurts. He said that his Deca injection after the prop hurt more and is sore whereas the prop didnt hurt at all and is not sore at all.

ACpower is offline Member
    yeah tell him to wait till tommorow then he will see some pain. I ran testopin prop 100mg EOD I a$$ felt like a balloon

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Give it a day or two, then it will probably hurt. Although i ran BD prop and did not experience much pain at all, more of an achiness.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    yeah it sounds like he was expecting the shot itself to hurt. tell him to wait a day... if it's real PROP he won't be dissapointed!
    nice avatar bro

He said, "Tell them I don't see how it can go from feeling today like I didn't even inject at all, no pain, nothing, to severe pain or achiness tomorrow. Usually if an injection's gonna hurt more the next day, it'll hurt some after the injection." I told him to come online and say it himself, but alas, he has no internet connection so I'm the bitch helpin him out.

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Exactly what the others have said. Just wait a day after the inject, if that shit is real, then he is gonna be in pain or I would call is soreness. Nothing you cant handle of course, but I shoot my delt with 50mg and the next day im lucky to be able to lift my arm. I can obviosly lift my arm, im just saying that its more comfortable to leave it in the down position and I find myself avoiding to use that arm cause when i do raise it, its a little pain or soreness! So if his shit is legit, then the pain will be coming soon! By the way that goes for any area I have shot, if i shoot the quad its sore, delt its sore, arse its sore etc etc. Usually last for a couple days too.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well sometimes the injection does hurt, and not all real prop hurts the day after. I've run cycles of prop where I didn't feel one bit of pain. Painful injections are not a good way to determine the legitimacy of your gear, in fact it's not even a sketchy way to determine if it's good.

He's not really concerned with the legitimacy of his gear as far as I know. He's known his source for years and the source has been selling gear for like 8 years now and has contacts in Europe and other places. The test prop is Ukranian and was bought legally at a pharmacy in the Ukraine and shipped down here to my friend's source. He was just wondering about the pain aspect but I guess he'll find out tomorrow.

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Ukranian Farmak test prop is virtually painless

Do you know what that looks like? I've seen his test prop and the label itself was white with a green border on the top and a blue border on the bottom and it said "Testosterone Proportionate" (in whatever language) in blue on the top. It also says 5% (not sure what that refers to) and 1m (I'm assuming would be 1ml in English.)

Nevermind, found a picture of it online. That's what he's got. Have you used it?

Thread Information