SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Front Loading Results so far

I gave it my first shot at Frontloading (get it, my first shot ) Lame joke sorry. Anyway, the results are phenominal!! I am running 750mgs of BD Test E and 300mgs of BD EQ. I started my shooting 250mgs of TEST and 100mgs of EQ ED for the first 6 days. Now I"m running 750mgs TEST E a week along w/ 300mgs of EQ.
    It usually takes me about 4-5 weeks to start noticing results of a stack like this, but its been 2 weeks now and I'm definitely starting to see results. Sex drive is ridiculous, pumps are getting better in the gym and strength has just started going up as of this week. I'd like to add that I'm also running 50mgs of D-bol a day. That will def help w/ the strength increase but I have run this combo before and can say that the frontloading has mad e a difference.

I'd like to thank TrumanHW in suggesting the frontload. He had several posts up that were in depth and really got me to turn in that direction.
    I've ran into a couple of GREAT guys on this board, I love it!!!
    Last edited by SPIKE; 09-13-2005 at 12:20 PM.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Glad to have helped Jay. Curious... have you thought about bumping the EQ dose? 300mg is hardly enough to even notice you're including it. Might want to up it to 700mg...?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Glad to have helped Jay. Curious... have you thought about bumping the EQ dose? 300mg is hardly enough to even notice you're including it. Might want to up it to 700mg...?

I was thinking that but after 6 weeks from start I'm going to be running TEST at 750, EQ at 300, then Tren A at 350 a week. So I'd like to keep the EQ at a steady rate.

You really think that EQ at 700mgs a week and Test at 750mgs a week would be a good idea even though I'll be implementing the Tren soon??

Thanks brotha!!!

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Absolutely. EQ is uber mild. You need it bumped to get much out of it. And since it's sides are mild, and not exacerbated by tren or test, I think yeah, ... add 800mg to your next injection of EQ (split 2 days or however it works for your conentration per ml and what room you have in the syringe) and start. Get the full affects from it. At 300mg your basically wasting it. No major gains, hardly noticeable anyway, and you're still paying for it. Hit it bubba. :-)

Thread Information