WEIGHTGAIN is offline Banned

19 Years Old Experimenting

I WARNED YOU ONCE ON THE SOURCE POSTING AND LOCKED YOUR THREAD.

NOW YOU F*CKED UP AGAIN AND POSTED YET ANOTHER SOURCE AND CHOSE NOT TO LISTEN TO INSTRUCTION.

GOOD BYE.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 09-13-2005 at 10:42 AM.

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    dont take any of the above orals. you dont need them at all!! it will be a waste of money, and youre not supposed to mention sources of where you bought it.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    dont touch anything at your age,,,, use what you have naturally you will have great gains if your diet and training are right

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'll say this again......

If a source is posted, you get 1 warning. If you choose to IGNORE that warning, your ass is grass, and consider me the lawn mower.

~SC~

icedudez is offline Member
    lol ruthless but i love it.

Ruthless, yes, but rules are rules. I have no issues being helpful/congenial/etc., h*ll just look @ the workout and diet forum.

All I do in this forum is keep order, and it seems as of late a LOT of order need be kept!

~SC~

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    thats awesome swolecat. It happens everyday, a source post I was curious tho, after a ban what keeps ppl from getting a new username and doing the same crap again?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Lawn mower.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    thats awesome swolecat. It happens everyday, a source post I was curious tho, after a ban what keeps ppl from getting a new username and doing the same crap again?
    Nothing really, except for when I run an IP check and find out it's the same person. Then they get banned again.

On the Net, it's all about your name and longevity. If people wish to sign up under "any old name" and be a nobody for their entire life on the boards, fine. I'll be here catching them when they stand out starting shit, banning them repeatedly until my fingers fall off.

When that gets tiresome, we just ban their IP. Then they are simply assed out.

~SC~

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Nothing really, except for when I run an IP check and find out it's the same person. Then they get banned again.

On the Net, it's all about your name and longevity. If people wish to sign up under "any old name" and be a nobody for their entire life on the boards, fine. I'll be here catching them when they stand out starting shit, banning them repeatedly until my fingers fall off.

When that gets tiresome, we just ban their IP. Then they are simply assed out.

~SC~
    Why hasn't Ross's IP been blocked. That idiot keeps popping up now and again, then gets banned. I think you know what Ross I am talking about.

safe steroid uk is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up to the admin guy

sorry i never seen my 1st warning i am very sorry

CHEERS GUYS FOR YOUR HELP I JUST CANT HELP MYSELF IM SURE 100 DIANABOL WONT AFFECT ME 2 MUCH

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Why hasn't Ross's IP been blocked. That idiot keeps popping up now and again, then gets banned. I think you know what Ross I am talking about.
    I wondered about that as well, how it is banned members can still post, are there privileges simply limited (contrary to the actual meaning of the word)?
    Please define "banned".

M.

Quote Originally Posted by safe steroid uk
    sorry i never seen my 1st warning i am very sorry

CHEERS GUYS FOR YOUR HELP I JUST CANT HELP MYSELF IM SURE 100 DIANABOL WONT AFFECT ME 2 MUCH
    So he signs up again!

I could ban you again, but if you adhere to the rules set forth I will let you keep this name being that you said you never saw the first warning.

However, you should have read the rules upon signing up, thus not NEEDING a warning in the first place.

~SC~

safe steroid uk is offline Junior Member
    Sure I Should Of I Just Burst Straight In I Now Know The Rules And Im Sure I Will Be Staying Thanks..

Thread Information