dirtym3zack is offline New Member

Question want to lose and build at same time.....

It's been 4 years since I have been really active in a gym. I am 36yrs and wanting to change the 250 soft build to 215 hard build any cycle suggestions.

kungen1234 is offline Junior Member
    Tren is known for its fatburning and musclebuilding properties. Watch out though its about 5 times as anabolic AND ANDROGENIC as testosterone .

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    before starting any AAS, i would get a good cardio/diet routine going....try to shed as much fat as possible naturally, then lean up w some juice....cardio 5x a week upon rising for 45 min should do...head over to the diet forum and read up on a good diet to go with your cardio routine

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtym3zack
    It's been 4 years since I have been really active in a gym. I am 36yrs and wanting to change the 250 soft build to 215 hard build any cycle suggestions.
    You should commit to any nessasary fat loss first IMO. During this process you'll prime yourself for the "building" that will follow.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    need to get your diet in check or all the gear in the world aint gonna help you. carb cycling worked great for me....gl.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    before starting any AAS, i would get a good cardio/diet routine going....try to shed as much fat as possible naturally, then lean up w some juice....cardio 5x a week upon rising for 45 min should do...head over to the diet forum and read up on a good diet to go with your cardio routine

Exactly what Tone said. I was in your same position last Feb. 225-230lb at 20%+ bf. I'm also 36. No roids for the first 2 months. All I did was serious cardio and I ate cleaner than I've ever ate before. I was 8 egg whites, cottage cheese and fruit..tuna, chicken, brocolli and all greens, almonds, mac nut oil. I went all the way down to 188lbs and I felt great. Started a test e cycle and got back up to 195lbs while still dieting. My waist went from 38-40" down to 34" and it's still at 34" but now I weigh 208lbs at about 14%bf, 5'11". I'm shooting for 10%bf within a month while on my IGF/test prop cycle.....Then I'll get into single digits within 6 months. You have to chop a tree down 1 swing at a time. It's been 7 months since I started and my progress is amazing. I have my bodybuilder shape back again and I get compliments all of the time. It feels good.

I know what to do, I worked in the gym biz for 8 years as a club manager and trainer. I let myself go due to career. Diet is the most important factor to getting in shape. If you can't committ 100% to the diet, then forget about it.

Don't touch roids yet, just rid yourself of the fat. I was taking Hydroxycut daily as well as doing 40 mins cardio day with training. Drugs, especially test, won't make you lose fat. In fact, they can make you fatter after discontinuance if you start at a higher bf%. The armotase factor converting into estrogen is the reason why.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-13-2005 at 03:25 PM.

saluu is offline Banned
    hey does ephedrine raise your blood pressure just curious someone told me if you have high blood pressure dont mess with thermos

Thread Information