imt4 is offline New Member

Sus&Deca or just Sus???

I was gonna run Sustanon and Deca for my first cycle (500mg/wk.Sus and 400mg/wk.Deca both for 8wks). Is it better in this case to leave out the Deca and just do Sus? Would i gain more unwanted weight if i don't do Deca, and would i retain more muscle mass if i do both?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by imt4
    I was gonna run Sustanon and Deca for my first cycle (500mg/wk.Sus and 400mg/wk.Deca both for 8wks). Is it better in this case to leave out the Deca and just do Sus? Would i gain more unwanted weight if i don't do Deca, and would i retain more muscle mass if i do both?
    how old are you?
    id stick with just a test 500mg per week, either sus or Test E for you first cycle,,,sus and deca for 8 weeks would be a no no anyway, you have to run the test longer than the deca,,,,
    do some more research on this board and look into the cycles for the first timer

Thanks,
    I'm 21, (6'2"- 205lbs). HOw much longer should i run the test?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    id run the test a week past the deca , but at 21 you still have huge potential naturally,

The Deca they say, is made by an Italian manufacturer called "Venvel". I can't find them anywhere online.

Is this too sketchy?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i ran deca and test same dosages as you for my first cycle and regret it. the deca made me bloated as hell even with nolva. I'v learned that its best to run one compound your first time to see how you react, everyon's different. test is great for quality gains just eat alot of clean foods while on. For my second i'm going with 500mgs wk of sust only.

Much thanks-that helps.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    I'm just finishing a sust/deca cycle and I thought the combination was perfect!! I didn't have to take any ancilleries, but have everything I need just in case. Maybe it's better to run just the sust for your first cycle, but by all means they make an awesome stack! Most people will tell you to run a single estered test like test cyp, but I personally feel that sust injected every 3 days is better. It builds up to peek levels slower which gives your body more time to get used to it, and I'm assuming that's why gyno is much less of a problem with sust. I also didn't break out (any more than usual) or have any bloating! I kept my diet very clean and made crazy strength gains and noticable body composition changes, although I didn't gain much weight (this was planned however). Whatever you decide, good luck!

Thread Information