bell boy is offline Junior Member

lean quality mass

Was wondering what to take for my next bulk cycle, so far i already have enoght test e for up to a fifteen week cycle but i was wondering what else could i take with it other than tren to make good quality lean mass gains that i can keep the majority of? Should i consider equipoise , i just dont think im ready for tren yet. Also the test i got came in amps and i have never actually used them before, so i am wondering how sterile it will remain during the time between opening the amps and drawing the fluid into the syringe. Anyone have any suggestions.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    sup bell,
    i'd run the test around 500wk for 12wks. if your trying to bulk, run deca at 400mgwk, you'll blow up. I've heard good things about eq though, hardens you up for more quality gains and producess a vasular physique. I'd go with the test/eq since the test is going to put wieght on you, you might as well seal the deal with some eq. run it for at least 12wks for optimal results. that is the cycle i hope to run next time, good luck man

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    when you break your amps just draw out the oil right away. you'll be fine

bench455 is offline New Member
    oxygen carries bacteria so its best you dont keep your amps out while test is still inside for long periods of time. if it boils down to it, when you break open the amp, draw all your test into the syringe, inject precisly the amount you need, and then save the rest in the exhisting syringe and replace the needle for safety. thats not too safe, but its still safer and cleaner than leaving your test in the broken amp out in the open

bell boy is offline Junior Member
    alright thanks

Thread Information