msu16366 is offline Member

British Dragon 50mg winny pills ( 1 pill not enough)

Well I recently switched from my injectable winny to BD 50 mg winny pills. The reason being I have alot going on right now and I would rather save the few bottles of inject. winny for a later time.
    Anyways I myself have been taking 1 pill a day of the 50 mg pills and really cant tell a difference between taking them and not taking them. Also I have a buddy who took 1 a day for 6 weeks with hardley any results at all.
    SO my question is who has taken BD winny 50 mg pills and had success. HOw many did you take per day? 1 pill a day just is not cutting it!

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    1 pill a day just is not cutting it!
    That's very punny!

diezell is offline Senior Member
    id say take 2- 3 a day giving you between 100 and 150 mgs i would probally stick with 3 a day. i hear orals are less affective to some degree

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    id say take 2- 3 a day giving you between 100 and 150 mgs i would probally stick with 3 a day. i hear orals are less affective to some degree
    There is a 17% increase in nitrogen retention comparing injecting to injesting the Winstrol orally. This is not enough to suggest to take 2 or 3 tabs ED to combat the difference in effects. 50mg/ED (1 Tab) should be sufficient, unless your tabs are underdosed. Or you are wanting to up the dose to 100mg/ED.

big_C is offline Member
    here are some pics...used them once, i do prefer the injectable....my max was 2 ed, 100 mg....i wouldn't recommend more, the oral winny is going to less effective IMO, don't try to compensate by overdosing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails British Dragon 50mg winny pills ( 1 pill not enough)-stan10pack.jpg   British Dragon 50mg winny pills ( 1 pill not enough)-stan10tabs.jpg  

BIGB185 is offline New Member
    If the pics you posted are of the stuff you're taking then you're only getting 10mgs per pill not 50mgs. Which would def. be too low a dose. You'd have to bump up your dose to at least 5 or 10 pills.

big_C is offline Member
    the 50 mg are the same color...i had 50 mg , i think i know what i took bro

theshiz777 is offline Junior Member
    the 50's are the same color, they just say 50 instead of 20 on the back of them. I took for 8 weeks, already low in bf, and had ok results. Not what I thaught they would be. I would probably try 75-100mg ed and see how that goes after 4-6 weeks.

dragon69 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    Well I recently switched from my injectable winny to BD 50 mg winny pills. The reason being I have alot going on right now and I would rather save the few bottles of inject. winny for a later time.
    Anyways I myself have been taking 1 pill a day of the 50 mg pills and really cant tell a difference between taking them and not taking them. Also I have a buddy who took 1 a day for 6 weeks with hardley any results at all.
    SO my question is who has taken BD winny 50 mg pills and had success. HOw many did you take per day? 1 pill a day just is not cutting it!
    I saw the same thing recently and I thought about it and switched to 2X25mg caps a day and that did the trick. Winstrol only has a active life of about 8 hours, so 2X day in necessary. Kinda like Dbol , who would ever only take that 1 time a day?
    See if you can split your tabs into 2. that should do the trick.

highnmighty is offline Associate Member
    I did BD's 50mg Winny Tabs and they did shit for me! I know my source is real, so it must have been underdosed. I have been reading a lot about this with BD lately....

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    A typical dose of Winny would be 50-100mg ED. And Ide say if your using the oral form split your dose threw the day and or up the dose 25mg ED, = 75mg ED. Winny has 8hr half life..
    dirtyveags

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    There is a 17% increase in nitrogen retention comparing injecting to injesting the Winstrol orally. This is not enough to suggest to take 2 or 3 tabs ED to combat the difference in effects. 50mg/ED (1 Tab) should be sufficient, unless your tabs are underdosed. Or you are wanting to up the dose to 100mg/ED.

well said

just make sure you split teh dose to keep blood levels even.

Thread Information