Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedbear981
    Was thinking the same thing bro!!!! Quesadillas!!!!!!
    How was school?

The worst day of my life, what do you think?

Grandma, there's nothing to eat.

Eat a god damn quesadilla Napolean!

Kip:

You're just jealous because I've been online all day chatting with hot babes.

Me and Uncle Rico are making some sweet moola.

Check this out http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/napol.../epk/index.php
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-14-2005 at 01:43 AM.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    How was school?

The worst day of my life, what do you think?

Grandma, there's nothing to eat.

Eat a god damn quesadilla Napolean!

Kip:

You're just jealous because I've been online all day chatting with hot babes.

Me and Uncle Rico are making some sweet moola.

Check this out http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/napol.../epk/index.php
    Thats frickin great!

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    yes but you should see a doc and have it prescribed....click on the banner here for oasis.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member

how to approach the doc

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I heard pinnacle has a walker??? What's that all about.

btw, I'd suggest going to doc. and getting prescribed test for HRT, since you stated your test levels are low. Good luck

i hear this quite often about getting perscribed for gear - whats the proper way to inquirer to your doc about this???

Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    i hear this quite often about getting perscribed for gear - whats the proper way to inquirer to your doc about this???
    I tried to get my doc (endocrinoligist) to prescribe me HRT but he wouldn't do it. All he does is ask me for more test so I visit his office. Screw that, that's a scam. Even if they do prescribe HRT to ya, it's like 200-250mgs every other week. Nah, I can produce enough thru my jewels with tongkat, trib, etc.

I went in there after being on 3 weeks of andro on purpose. My test levels were really low and he couldn't believe it. I couldn't fool him. He said it doesn't make sense cause I don't look like somebody that is suffering from low test levels.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Have bloodwork done. At your age there should be no reason why he won't prescribe HRT, being that you stated you have low test levels. You should notice a big difference just with the slight increase to put you back on the high end of the spectrum. Goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Have bloodwork done. At your age there should be no reason why he won't prescribe HRT, being that you stated you have low test levels. You should notice a big difference just with the slight increase to put you back on the high end of the spectrum. Goodluck
    I told him I was going to start test e on my own and of course he didn't recommend it. This was about 6 months ago. Since I wasn't going to wait and go thru his battery of tests, I never went back. My own admin of test e would screw his tests up so I went on with my own program.

I start PCT in about 3 weeks. I'm going to PCT like never before. I'm going to sstart 500ius HCG eod in a few days and run that eod for 4 weeks (10k ius total). I'm throwing in test prop 100mgs ed for 20 days then the last 2 weeks of IGF into my PCT. I'll run clomid, nolva & tongkat when the prop is done. I will PCT until I can fly a flag on my unit, when my libido is at full swing. No sooner will I stop no matter how clomid makes me feel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information