needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Anabolic to androgenic ratio of different tests

Do different tests have different anabolic to androgenic ratios ? I know test is test - its just different esters in the end, eg- Prop short, Sust - long

But does this effect its anabolic and androgenic ratio's ?

EG: Is prop more anabolic than Test E, but Cyp more androgenic that suspension ???

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Test is test. The only difference between test prop, test cyp, and test E is the ester that's attached to the testosterone structure. The different esters control how fast the esterified test is released into the bloodstream, but ulimately it's test. The differences ascribed to the various esters have more to do with fluctuating blood levels than the compounds themselves.

Yes i know that as i said above about test being test but do the esters effect the ratios ? And if not how come (just from what iv read) people seam to gain most from Test E ? - Dont quote me on this i might be rong and belive its probably all in its administration but thats the impression i get with Test E - that it gives you the most weight gains when used effectlivly.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    no, the ratio comes from the steroid molecule not the ester. test will always be 100/100 no matter which ester is attache. some people hold more water on enanthate than with a shorter ester, so much of the extra weight is attributed to water, not muscle.

ah right, didnt know the anabolic to androgenic ratios of test were 100/100 - that it is you see to be honest is im getting sick of the body hair growth every time i cycle, im trying to devise a low androgenic cycle to still gain mass but not turn into a hairy wilderbeast. Its not THAT bad at the moment, i have to shave a lil but even still i hate it, iv got an inferiority complex over it i think. Dont get me wrong a lil chest and belly hair is all fine and well but hairs growing on your shoulders and back definitly arnt too natural or attractive for that matter.

bump

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you're just "gifted" with a ton of DHT enzymes. I don't get any extra body hair while on test. thats just how god made you. like symatech said...test is a 100:100 ratio. all other steroids are compared to that ratio. all the ester does is increase the half life of the drug. once that ester is cleaved off, then its just pure ACTIVATED testosterone .

i dont understand...so what is it that makes extra hair grow and what can i do or what gear can i take that wownrt cause it, or cause it as little as possible...is there any research chems i can take ?

bump

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    take finasteride

Thread Information