Exclamation *GYNO from NON-Aromatizing steroids? Gyno from TEST SUPRESSION?*

I have been on Anavar for some time now--on and off. Currently stacking with Tbol. Is it possible that due to my endogenous testosterone supression, my estrogen levels have risen while on cycle? I think I may be developing gyno(puffy larger nipples) and seem to have increased BF% some. I haven't ever used anything besides Anavar and tbol.

Would LIQUIDEX be harmful? It couldn't hurt...right? Even if my estro levels ar enormal..?

Thanks guys!

bizump

Unoid is offline Member
    hmm, a lacking of natural test should also make you produce less estrogen (test aromatizes to estrogen) but it sounds like your estrogen is up and out of balance with your test levels hence gyno symptoms. I'd look at the tbol profile to see if its a progesterone/prolactin type steroid those also can cause gyno.
    Letro and B6 for the two.

good info...

any other thoughts?

could L-dex HURT?

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Anavar

I think that gyno can be caused by a variety of things, and maybe yours is caused by your cycle, even though they are technically "non-aromitizing" steroids .

I think only a blood work up by a good doctor (experienced with hormones, or test replacement therapy) would give you an accurate answer.

Even when I am off cycle, I take propecia to slow down hairloss. One of the potential side effects of propecia is gyno. I guess what happens is that propecia blocks testosterone from converting to DHT. So you end up with more free testosterone, which then means more converting to estrogen.

But I have used anavar and it does not seem to create any gyno problems.

Good luck to you, gyno sucks.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Man
    I have been on Anavar for some time now--on and off. Currently stacking with Tbol. Is it possible that due to my endogenous testosterone supression, my estrogen levels have risen while on cycle? I think I may be developing gyno(puffy larger nipples) and seem to have increased BF% some. I haven't ever used anything besides Anavar and tbol.

Would LIQUIDEX be harmful? It couldn't hurt...right? Even if my estro levels ar enormal..?

Thanks guys!
    You stick out like a sore thumb Ross. You got banned recently. Your probably get banned again soon. Why dont you get the message?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    You stick out like a sore thumb Ross. You got banned recently. Your probably get banned again soon. Why dont you get the message?
    agreed. He was calling someone weird names the other day again.

I have done several anavar cycles, and several tbol cycels--never before a problem.

I could be imagining it all, but I do appear to gaining fat, and my nipples do appear somewhat puffy and larger than normal. I ordered Liquidex from AG guys and hopefully it will reduce bloating(if any is occurring). Furthermore, i have never incorporated an ANTI-E into my PCT regimens, so perhaps, over time, my estrogen level has risen.

No big deal, I am excited to try an ANTI-E anyway! Maybe now, I won't be so petrifed of estrogen.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    LMAO

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    LOL the infamous tbol, var stack. Who else but Ross swares by such a cycle. What's up Ross! You Pro-Testosterone now?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Var and tbol stack, now thats hardcore.

That isnt a good stack at all to be modest. You should be using an injectable. Var and tbol dont cause gyno. You can get gyno without AASs so it could be happening naturally and the var and tbol can be throwing your body into a panic and weird things may be happening. But you probably are a haha

Thread Information