playa_414 is offline New Member

Exclamation Crisis Please Help

I just took my last shot of my cycle today, which was
    wk 1-9 Deca
    wk 1-12 sust
    wk 9-12 masteron
    I have made good gains approx. 25lbs, but I have had a family crisis and will have to leave town for 3 weeks tommorrow, the day after my last shot! During this time I will not have access to a gym due to the Hurricane devastation in the area I will be in. Will I lose my gains? Should I start my PCT early? What should I do I do not want to lose my strength or gains. Please give me your advise.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    tough one. Starting pct early won't help you since the steroids will be active for 3 weeks after your last injection. You're going to loose something no question about it, best thing you could do is keep your protein high and hope to maintain. Start your pct in 3 weeks (after last injection).

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Do bodyweight exercises. Pushups, Pullups, Dips etc.

how much of my gains should I expect to lose, how much strength. Did I waste my $700 dollars on this cycle?
    Last edited by playa_414; 09-12-2005 at 08:46 PM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by playa_414
    how much of my gains should I expect to lose
    that's really impossible for us to say, it's going to depend on you and you alone. All you can do is hope to minimize what's lost, but be prepared to loose something. Each of us react differently, some guys come off cycles and hardly loose 1lbm, but some guys come off loosing close to 50%. It's all how well you do your pct and keep your diet steady.

I understand that you're upset, but think of it this way: gains will return. Once you get back in the gym things will pick up for you. patience will see this through, good luck where you're going, I hope your family is safe.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    how much of my gains should I expect to lose, how much strength. Did I waste my $700 dollars on this cycle?

there is no way to really tell... if u keep the food intake up and still exercise however u can u will not lose as much as u will if u do nothing at all though...

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    about 46.98% will be lost. j/k
    your definatly guna lose some gains, but no one can tell you how much your gunna lose. i recomend listening to the posts above. do pushups, situps,curl galon of water. use anything you can get your hands on.
    zer

Unoid is offline Member
    if you can tear yourself down good with dips, pushups and pullups all with different form for different sets you should be able to keep 80% of the gains you would if u had a gym.

Thanks guys I appriciate your input, and will do pushups, situps, pullups, and anything else I can think of. If you know of any effective bodyweight exercises or homade exercises, Please list them I will try anything I can to keep my gains. I have some clen , could that help keep my gains. And Symatech thanks for your concern. Once again please list any exercises that you know of. Thanks.

Thanks guys I appriciate your input, and will do pushups, situps, pullups, and anything else I can think of. If you know of any effective bodyweight exercises or homade exercises, Please list them I will try anything I can to keep my gains. I have some clen, could that help keep my gains. And Symatech thanks for your concern. Once again please list any exercises that you know of. Thanks.
    BUMP

ACKBAR is offline Junior Member
    Don't run clen unless you've been on for at least 5 weeks or so. The anabolic effects aren't immediate.

Just remember to EAT!

I just took my last shot of my cycle today, which was
    wk 1-9 Deca
    wk 1-12 sust
    wk 9-12 masteron
    I have made good gains approx. 25lbs, but I have had a family crisis and will have to leave town for 3 weeks tommorrow, the day after my last shot! During this time I will not have access to a gym due to the Hurricane devastation in the area I will be in. Will I lose my gains? Should I start my PCT early? What should I do I do not want to lose my strength or gains. Please give me your advise.
    I just took my last shot been on for 12 weeks

Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    try to buy some cheap dumbells at wal-mart or somwhere, you would be suprised what you can do with only dumbells.

Thread Information