Thread: need help pls

need help pls

can you tell me how to inject the inner bicep and the outer biscep pls? if helped with picuters better to understand easy ? and 1 inch long niddel for biceps is to long?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Why inject biceps? It's a much smaller muscle group than glutes, quads, delts.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    i have seen that site and i think it has got some mistakes because the way she injects the shoulders i feel it bad so i dont now if i shoulder trust the way he isjects ta biseps! i have to inject the inner and outer head!!!! 1 inch is to long or not???

ok, But still why do "you have to" inject your bicep? It will not make them grow and it is more of a risk than doing a larger muscle group without an artery right there beside your injection spot.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    biceps and triceps are gravy...
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

have we got an artery near the bicep were is it ????

.....Just follow the link Justin Sane posted..it will work fine....I wouldn't go over 1.5ml for the first few times...
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

is 1 inch niddel to long for a 16 inch bicep?????????

...shouldn't be....there's no rule that you have to bury it...just get down nto the muscle tissue.....

I'm not saying Don't do it, I'm just asking WHY you are so eager to shoot your bi's. You still have yet to answer that question. And yes your brachial artery runs underneath your bicep but would be very hard to hit with a syringe unless you were trying. Here's a pic. Looks like a steak. yum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need help pls-brachialartery.jpg  

Thread Information