marc101 is offline New Member

Fatigue while on

I am currently on week 6 of a 500 mg/week of test e and I am constantly tired. I get 8-9 hrs of sleep a night and it seems that the only time I have alot of energy is after I work out at night. Am I not getting enough water or what. The last cycle I did it was very similiar dosage and had the same problem. I'm sick of lining red bulls pockets. What can I do to have more energy, or has any one else had this problem???

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    well I have a similar problem´.. I am tired a lot too, but I think I train too much since I habe BJJ training also..

marc101 is offline New Member
    Bump any one else?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Are you running anything with the test? Im also in week 6 of a Test Cyp and EQ cycle. I was really fatigued for the first 4 weeks or so and now Im starting to slowly feel better, much better. This is my first AAS cycle so Im not familiar with how different AAS compounds will affect me. I have used several different PH's before AAS and felt different with all of them. M1T made me feel like total crap! LG's Hydroxytest gave me insomnia. SD was the best, few sides, great pumps.

Thread Information