Centaur is offline Junior Member

Need some mental health help

Hey bros, need some advice. I finished a 12 week cycle of 300 Deca / 400 Test about 5 weeks ago. Did 3 weeks Clomid. I went from 195 to 212 at 6'3. About two weeks ago I hit the nastiest bout of depression I've ever had. Haven't eaten squat in like two weeks and I've dropped down to 190. I called my HRT clinic and they suggested I get immediately back onto a cycle because they said my test levels have probably plummeted to near nothing which is the reason for the depression. It's only been 5 weeks. Is it safe to do another cycle? I've only done one cycle so far. I am 33 yrs old.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Your test has crashed. Did your balls shrink? If so, get on HCG , 1000iu EOD. try 10 days, and use nolva with it 20mg ED. You could cycle again, but thats a personal choice. I would for now try to get the natty test up and take a break... just IMO

RockFord is offline New Member
    I am not sure about getting on again, one time = off time for me

falker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    Your test has crashed. Did your balls shrink? If so, get on HCG, 1000iu EOD. try 10 days, and use nolva with it 20mg ED. You could cycle again, but thats a personal choice. I would for now try to get the natty test up and take a break... just IMO
    Hey Drummer, you gonna send up some pics of you now and after PCT so we can see how much you kept?
    Lookin large...I hope you keep it

You start PCT soon don't you?

rager is offline Member
    Hey , have you had issues with Depression when you were not Juicing?

sauceman19 is offline Junior Member
    i dont know if jumping back om somethin would be the best idea either... cuz whats gonna happen after u come off of your 2nd cycle? your just gonna crash as hard, or maybe worse...
    if i were you get your mind straight, and get back on point with eating, work outs, sleep, etc .....just like u were on a cycle
    maybe even jump on creatine or some kind of supplement to give u a lit bit of a pump in the gym...work through it and in a matter of time you wll be over this "depression"

Ya, suffered with it a little all my life, but I've been pretty free of it for the last couple years any way

Quote Originally Posted by rager
    Hey , have you had issues with Depression when you were not Juicing?
    Oops...ya, had bouts all my life, but nothing major the last couple years.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Had a huge bout with depression after last cycle right after finishing up 30 days proper pct. Have you thought about antidepressants? Getting on another cycle is just going to prolong this same thing of low test in your body. I got on 10 mg lexapro ED and in 3 days depression was gone. I surely empathize with you- the depression can be crippling so think about anti depressants and doing more pct.

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    This is way out of anybodys league, you should really seek professional help, my father has bouts of depression and a couple years back it spiralled out of control and he broke down, in my opinion you should seek help with you depression.

Good luck

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    I dont think cycling agian is a good idea either. Find a way to get your test levels back up. At least you know thats what the problem is and have strenght in knowing that when the levels go back up you'll be fine. Good luck bro. Everything will be ok.

Thanks Bros!! I was thinking the same thing!!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    yeh clomid will enhance ur emotions a lot, plus theres always a bit depression when u come of cycle, coz u know ur massive gains are gona stop! Try hcg and clomid and nolva, and ur levels will be bacl to normal in no time. Definately do not go back on cycle. Good luck with it mates, thats some harsh stuff. Hope all goes well, dont hesitate to ask for more help if u need more suggestions with gettin ur levels back up

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    i finished my first cycle about 3 months ago and im 34. I went thru some serious depression as well during pct. I kept reminding myself why im depressed and knew that i would get over it soon and kept pushing myself to eat and train. That sucks that you lost all ur gains and then some, i went from 192lb-215lb and now im at 208lb 3 months later. good luck and if you dont get better in a week or two id definately think about getting some medical help. there's stuff that WILL help.

Thread Information