safe steroid uk is offline Junior Member

Dianabol Or Anadrol

This is not a cycle . I want your say. I am either going to take 100 tabs of dianabol Or 20 tabs of Anadrol which should i choose

that is all im willing to take nithing more after that , sure theres not that much side afects with so little amount!
    thanks ....

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    they both are different and effect people if different ways. I havent used abombs as yet so I guess I cant be of much help. Please mention the concentration of your tabs and your daily dosages so ppl can help you out. Abombs are more liver toxic if you are concerned.

anadrol is the 50mg & dianabol is only 5mg

cheers bud anything helps ,,,

either a half to 1 a day on drol & dbol 5 to 15

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by safe steroid uk
    either a half to 1 a day on drol & dbol 5 to 15
    have you ever taken d-bol?? 50 mg Ed on the drol and 40 to 50 mg ED on the d-bol...5mg to 15 mg on the d-bol won't do anything IMO.or did you mean 5 to 15 pills ED?? And you dont have enough IMO, less than 2 weeks worth on the d-bol and less than 3 weeks worth on the drol, if this is your first cycle, I wouldn't even do any orals, just Test alone. You won't see anything with that amount of orals anyway

So If I Get 20 Anadrol50 Tabs 50mg Ist Week Half A Tab A Day Mon/fri

Or Dianabol Get 100 Tabs Take Three A Day Mon/fri

Im Sure There Will Be Gains Dont You Think

big_C is offline Member
    IMO..no, 15 mg of d-bol a day or 25 mg of drol a day won't do much of anything.And your taking weekends off the orals?? IMO your wasting your $!! Is this your first time with AAS? Are you afraid to inject?? Are you planning to take them both @ the same time??

THANKS FOR HELPING ME

No i was planning on just one of them i am only 19 i have taken about 30 anavar i am not one bit heavy i have small muscle but top class i want to be bulk i go jogging mon/fri 6.15 and train mon/fri for about 2/4 hours im starting to eat six stakes a day
    i cant inject never tryed pluss you dont know what your getting now adays
    but i would consider i just need help
    thanks keep me posted gazza

Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member
    Whats your stats? and is anavar the only aas you have taken before?

yeh man thats all
    i am only wanting a very short cycle
    as im only 19 i need a steroid that will not muck up my own test, ect
    i need help plz

i think if i got 100 dianabol and took 3 a day till there finished ,then end with clomid is that right

do you think after 100 my own producing test, will be high and ok in the long run

cheers again

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    dbol and drol will shut you down pretty well man. I definently dont recommend drol, and probably not even dbol, if all the experience you have had is with var. Get some experience with injectables first like primo, test

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're 19 and worried about screwing up your test levels you shouldnt be taking anything in the first place. There's no point in a short cycle either, if you're going to take drol or d-bol by themselves then you'll be very disappointed with the results you will get and they will shut down your natural test levels hard.

keltiktiger is offline Junior Member
    I just finished taking Dbol on it's own - my first foray into AAS and read on steroid profile sites that for a novice 15-20mg a day was sufficient - I stuck with 15mg (3 5mg tabs daily) and made noticable gains - I went from 210 to 222 in a month. I haven't measured body fat but I can tell my physique has a harder more vascular look. I took them at 9am, 1pm and 5pm (work out usually 7-8) and at night took an over the counter Test stimulating product.

The thing is I don't know how much of this was actually the direct effect of the Dbol or whether the "mind over matter" syndrome came into play - I think just knowing that I was taking steroids made me work out harder and believe I had extra oomph to go heavier. (My bench went up 40lbs within a couple of weeks).

I purchased these before I started reading this forum and realize it probably wasn;t the best beginner cycle (it wasn't even a cycle I know!) but like this kid I wanted to start with a low dose oral. All I can say it worked for me and have maintained the gains. I also was more mindful of increasing my protein intake as Dbol kicks protein synthesis into a higher gear. (Again its hard to say that the gains I made were all down to the Dbol itself as other factors came into play - what it did do was pyschologically it motivated me to help it work if that makes sense!)

Again with the "mind over matter" syndrome I was horny as all hell when taking these and still am 2 weeks later. I was such a novice that I wasn't even prepared for proper PCT (learnt a lot from this forum in the past few weeks) - As I didn't have any Clomid or Nolva I went out and bought Tribulus, DHEA, Saw Palmetto and an anti-e over the counter product by Gaspari Nutrition called Novedex which I think is doing the trick (I hope!) - Anyway I will be prepared for my next (first real cycle) and plan on running Test C (either on its own or with Deca ) with proper PCT products ready in advance.

keltiktiger is offline Junior Member
    Oh and I went out and bought some Milk Thistle just to make sure my liver was okay - even at such a low dose just to be sure.

Thanks for all your help i think i would be beter with dbol sure 100 will be fine near the end get some nolva, mabie anavar to harden up
    the prob is i dont like needles

beast N°1 is offline Junior Member
    anadrol = anapolon???

beast N°1 is offline Junior Member
    bump

big_C is offline Member
    yep!!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by safe steroid uk
    Thanks for all your help i think i would be beter with dbol sure 100 will be fine near the end get some nolva, mabie anavar to harden up
    the prob is i dont like needles
    If you dont like needles that is a clear indication your not ready for any AS.

Do some research on Dbol only 'cycles'. You will find, time after time, they dont work. With the exception of a few. Dbol will shut your HPTA down and may cause furure problems for your endocrine system. Not to mention unwanted water retention and possibly acne. The gains you will make whilst "on" will be mostly water weight. This is why Dbol is used to jumpstart a cycle not as a cycle in itself. Its an effective AS used the correct way, and using it by itself isnt correct. Do some research, its evident you have done little/none.

Secondly, your 19 years old and your testosterone levels are at an all time high. The gains you are making now are what some of the older member's are making whilst on a full blown 12 week test cycle.

Truth is, you have done near to no research. Otherwise you would know Dbol's effects and how to include it in a cycle. And, more importantly, that AS should not be touched till your fully developed and over 21 years.

Whether you take my advice is up to you. Do yourself and your health a favour and research on AS and reach your natural genetic limit, then think about AS.

Id run nolva all the way threw your cycle about 10-20mg a day with that and milk thistle or liv 52 but I wouldnt be able to tell you how to run the anavar . good luck bro

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo
    Bigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggg
    or

GO HOME.. IMO

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    I have tried both and in my case I responded better to the d-bol 40-50 mg ed for 4 weeks will will blow you up like a balloon and have you squatin trucks!!! gl

jcp
    jcp is offline New Member
    OMG has only a few of us noticed that this guy is only 19 yrs old. Yet some continue to give him advice, and on a d-bol only cycle too boot. Safe Steroid UK oral only cycles wont work. 19 is to young for aas, but if you do you need to inject. Get over the needle fear. Use a test for your cycle. My first cycle was sus. 250 e3d for 10 wks, and that was only after at least 3-4 months of research. Take your time, and don't rush right into something your not 100% on.

Quote Originally Posted by jcp
    OMG has only a few of us noticed that this guy is only 19 yrs old. Yet some continue to give him advice, and on a d-bol only cycle too boot. Safe Steroid UK oral only cycles wont work. 19 is to young for aas, but if you do you need to inject. Get over the needle fear. Use a test for your cycle. My first cycle was sus. 250 e3d for 10 wks, and that was only after at least 3-4 months of research. Take your time, and don't rush right into something your not 100% on.

Yes, and 9 out of 10 he will proably still use aas, so whats the point of lecturing him, and the reason I would advise him is to keep him safe as possible, im 19 and done a cycle and ive not screwed up my natrual test, but if I was him I would think this threw I didnt use dbol as a first I used test E and injections are the safest way to go safe steroid uk, just be safe and get your blood work done before and after your cycle to stay on top of things.

Thread Information