imanewbie is offline Associate Member

swollen shoulder!!!!!help

took my first shot of tst e yesterday....my shoulder is twice the size it should be...its swollen as hell, and the later it gets the more sore it gets. i put ice on it but that isnt helping....i took test susp for 3 weeks, ED, and most of my shots in put in the same shoulder...this may be scar tissue, but is this gonna go down?? it hurts and seems like its just getting worse...this happen to anyone else??

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Curious,
    How much did you inject? (ml)
    What concentration is your gear? (mg/ml)

250mg its 250mg/ml

Is your shoulder red?

no....swollen as **** though
    dont look too bad when im relaxed w my arm to my side, but when i lift my arm to the side is when u can see it

fanatic is offline Member
    How fast did you inject it?

prolly took 20-30 sec

Ok, I think you can relax a bit then. I'd keep a close eye on it though. If it gets red and stays that way I'd suggest a trip to the doc. I usually keep some cipro on hand incase of an infection.

i dont really have a doc n if i go should i tell him bout the gear?

i think its really just gotten like this since abnout 2-3pm today....after my workout

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imanewbie
    i dont really have a doc n if i go should i tell him bout the gear?
    Yea def tell him, if you had nut pain would you tell him your arm hurts? Most docs are really cool about the whole thing and they cant rat you out!

im hoping maybe i just injected too fast...and it will go down in the next few days

Quote Originally Posted by imanewbie
    im hoping maybe i just injected too fast...and it will go down in the next few days
    That would be my guess. Try a hot as you can stand shower while massaging the shoulder.

ill do that in the morning...thanks

heres what i injected...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails swollen shoulder!!!!!help-picture-172.jpg   swollen shoulder!!!!!help-picture-173.jpg   swollen shoulder!!!!!help-picture-174.jpg  

That's good stuff. Love those 50ml juggs

hopefully ill get good results....me and my boy.....yanamean rocky!!!

Anadrol50_power is offline Junior Member
    Did you feel any *instant* pain when doing the actual injection? ...I had a simular situation with my last injection (TestE), my friend injected into my deltoid. At some point I felt this sudden pain. My shoulder felt sore, it was abit *painfull* to move it in all directions after that....but it didn't actually get *bigger* like you are describing...I myself suspect that the bone itself was hit ..but I don't know. It felt all fine the day after...you must check it out if it dosn't get any better at all tho. And yeah...whats the worst thing that can happen if you tell your doc? ..you'll see if he's the right one for you when you tell him.

i have injected in that arm many times, and this has never happened...i dunno ill give it a few days

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    pics look good.. those jugz do look nice!!! Let us know how it works out bro..

G-13 is offline Member
    Rotate your sites...

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    This is why I love glute injections...don't feel shit!! Shot in the delt once and never again!

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedbear981
    This is why I love glute injections...don't feel shit!! Shot in the delt once and never again!

that is exactly what happened to me.. exactly... delts made me not be able to move either of my arms for 2 days. no jokes. So I started to shoot the glutes, and I LOVE IT!!! no pain whatsoever!!! did my last 10 weeks in the glutes....
    Maybe your delts are a little more sensitive after the test susp, and maybe you should try the glutes now.. I would..

afman415 is offline Junior Member

alternate arms, and glutes. heating pads help, some anti-inflammatory pills (advil will work, i took it while doing sustanon .) and hot showers like they said. if it gets too bad use smaller pins, just make sure ur loading with different needles so u dont have to sit there for an hour.

G-13 is offline Member
    Get one of these chicks to fix it for you

haha....ya i cant hardly move my arm...first time this happened for the arm...doing glutes from now on...i had ot call into work because of this shit

falker is offline Associate Member
    are those monkey's in the background? see, hear, speak?

haha....ya...candle holders...on my window sill......you like?

im taking vicadin and amoxicillin for the pain and swelling...but its not gettin any better...gonna sleep with a heating pad tonight....maybe that will do me some good

SpiderRico is offline Member
    why always the same shouldar? why dont you do other spots?

rockybling is offline New Member
    cause hes a tard! haha. plus he was drunk the night he injected the other test. i'm doing a cycle of the test e with him and he wanted to show me how it gives himself the shot since i'm not the most comfortable person w/ needles. he pushed it in too fast so i'm guessing that was the problem! come on newbie! haha. i started my cycle yesterday but will be taking shots every monday and thursday for now on. strict dieting and lots of cardio. i hope that this stuff will cut me up or atleast give me a boost. good luck w/ the arm ibeanewbie. see ya at work friday. oh and i put the creatine in our old protein hiding spot.

Quote Originally Posted by rockybling
    cause hes a tard! haha. plus he was drunk the night he injected the other test. i'm doing a cycle of the test e with him and he wanted to show me how it gives himself the shot since i'm not the most comfortable person w/ needles. he pushed it in too fast so i'm guessing that was the problem! come on newbie! haha. i started my cycle yesterday but will be taking shots every monday and thursday for now on. strict dieting and lots of cardio. i hope that this stuff will cut me up or atleast give me a boost. good luck w/ the arm ibeanewbie. see ya at work friday. oh and i put the creatine in our old protein hiding spot.

you bitch!! haha...its not sore from pushing the needle in to fast, its sore from injecting the test too fast....and i never got sore from friday night...only started last night...cause i took my first shot monday.....can everyone tell homeboy that he will get used to the shots...i was a lil nervous at first...but im straight now....i kinda like it actually....haha

rockybling is offline New Member
    haha, i know. thats what i meant. thats why i think your shoulders **cked. my arms a little sore now but i'll work through it! lol as long as i see the gains that i want to see, i have no problem with the shots.

went to the Dr and told her what i was doing...she was like...you dont need test...your young enough, your body produces enough of it. but she gave me an antibiotic for an infection that might be starting, and a steroid for the swelling...hopefully it will be gone in a few days...she told me i should stop taking it right away.....she was questioning me where i get it, i told her i know people, and she asked me how i know its real.....thought it was kinda funny...but...thats where i stand right now!

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    how old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    how old are you?

im 21

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    hehe ok.. just to make sure : be smart when u inject (be careful + use all precations possible), by taking all the precautionary measures you reduce the risk of infections etc.. U prolly know this but just to make sure...

hope that sheeit gets better bro, glad to hear you swapped out that bunk ass suspension for some enanthate . Good luck with the cycle, you wont even need to hit delts if you're only shooting 2x a week. you can cover that with a glute and quad rotation. I shoot prop eod with just my legs and ass, with no prob at all. now go grow.

Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    hope that sheeit gets better bro, glad to hear you swapped out that bunk ass suspension for some enanthate. Good luck with the cycle, you wont even need to hit delts if you're only shooting 2x a week. you can cover that with a glute and quad rotation. I shoot prop eod with just my legs and ass, with no prob at all. now go grow.

thanks dude...im thinking of just sticking to the glutes....glutes have never given me any problems...i only have 1" pins though....i can just stick them in as fasr as i can...i need to order some 1.5"

Thread Information