Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NoLimits is offline Member

This needs to be said!

Let me start this post by saying that this board is a great asset to have. It has the potential of helping many people in different areas. That being said…

Ok, when you come to this site looking for advise, please know that just because someone has 1000's of posts… that doesn’t mean they know squat (hey, some of these members have not even tried AS; yet they are giving advise). Or that there opinion or experiences will have the same effect on you. For example: there is one member on this board who had great results with just 100mg of Ultragan (EQ) per week. Now most members here would say…”That’s too little, you need 600mg per week”. I myself find that 300 mg of Ultragan keeps me walking around all day with this amazing pumped feeling. It’s your body…. You are your only Guinea Pig!

You have to see how your body responds to each and everything you put in your body and at what amounts, whether that is AS or any supplement for that matter. Everyone here who has tried AS will tell you that each different drug will have different effects on him or her. Some retain water, acne, pain, joint problems, decreased libido, the list goes on an on. Doesn’t mean you will see the same symptoms, doesn’t mean you won’t! What I am trying to say is that just because you read something on a screen, that doesn’t make it so…. Use your head, read all the drug profiles and know that you are responsible for your own body. No one else will have to suffer the consequences of your actions, so why leave it up to them to decide what to put in YOUR body!

This is not a flame towards any one individual. I am just using this post to state my opinions…. Take it for what it is worth…
    Last edited by NoLimits; 05-02-2002 at 09:58 AM.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Agreed

jonesmeister is offline Junior Member
    TRUE TRUE

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Good point, ppl need to take info they read in post then research it and find out what they can take from it.

NightOp is offline Member
    absolutely agree.. ( in fact I started a thread similiar to this a few weeks back. )

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Without a doubt. Read and learn, but read with caution. Everyones different so research needs to be done for you-the individual. And then shared with the rest of the members to add more perspective to the topic at hand.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll agree, but most likely if they have 1000's of posts then they've been on enough to know SOMEthings. I'll give them that.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    Well said theres dickheads running around here giving advice that
    that have senior member status, and like you said havent even done one cycle.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Originally posted by Whiteyebrowe
    Interesting way to make friends.

peace,

ttgb

Iron horse, in no way was I putting someone down for having 1000+ posts. Yes, you would like to think that someone hanging around long enough to log that many posts would learn something (of course there are those post whores!). I guess I was just trying to say that it is up to each individual to make an intelligent decision or choice from what they learn here and they alone have to accept the responsability for that decision. If they do decide that AS is for them, be safe, be smart!
    Last edited by NoLimits; 09-23-2003 at 10:07 AM.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Hey white,

Just cuz somebody hasn't done a cycle doesn't mean there a dickhead or stupid. There are many doctors who know a hell of lot more than most of us that have never done a cycle so I don't think that statement is fair. Anybody who has a 1000+ posts probably knows the same as the person who's done a cycle. They've both probably read the exact same shit except one could tell you what it felt like to go thru the experience. You don't need to do it in order to know what the fuck you're talking about.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Thats a low blow man. I like to think that I can help people even though I have never done a cycle. I could be wrong but like Iron Horse sad we do know things.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Who are these people running around like dickheads giving out bad advice? I see that A LOT on other boards, but not so much around here. I feel we have a mature group of individuals here that will give information that they are sure of, not something that they heard once. (I know of maybe one or two people that fit your description). But they are trying to help, that's all. If they are wrong, go correct them, don't indirectly insult them. We're all in this together, I do agree with you to an extent, but there are other ways to go about saying this. Anyway, no harm done.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Hey No Limits, I think people with over a 1000 posts knows enough to help people out just by being here and doing research and also most people like myself that give their opinions have experienced with a cycle a more. Heres my opinion on the dosage for Eq, I think at least 400 mg a week for 10 weeks is what a person needs for good results and I say this by seeing many people on EQ and of course myself. People will try to help you out but if you dont like it then dont listen to them, its your body so you do what you think is right for your body but most people here that I know will not lead you the wrong way in fact most of them will almost bend back wards by helping out as much as they can and I learned that from experience too.Dont take this the wrong way but I think 200 mg of EQ is not enough, dont take this personal but I had to give my input cause Ive learned a lot from the majority of the members on this board and dont think anyone on here would ever direct you the wrong way especially with over a 1000 posts, also thats from experience too. CYa

rangerdudeleads & PaPaPumP: all good points. I was not indirectly insulting any one individual. Like I stated at the beginning of my first post: this place is an asset! I learn new things everytime I come on here. In no way do I know everything there is to know!

We all have to listen to our own bodys. It's our best judge or alarm if things are working or not. This goes for the workouts to the nutrition and any suppliment we decide to put in our bodys. No one person can tell you what is right for you. All you can do is listen to other peoples experiences and take from them that this is what worked for them (or didn't). Like I said earlier..... Just because you read something on a computer screen... doesn't mean it is fact and it will have the same effect on you!

I believe that the majority of members here would help out in anyway possible. No question about it. But does that mean that everyones advise will work for everyone? We all have to find those answers for ourselves.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Hmmm, seems like we've struck a nerve...B-U-M-P, more replys, I like this thread...I agree btw, have a clue before you post with advice, someone might listen to you and screw themselves by being lazy (not researching) and listening to the first person who responds to their post..

seeker is offline Junior Member
    Keep in mind that there are people who have done 20 cycles who don't really know jack either.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    As far knowing your own body. I am behind you 100%. However, there is no way you will have a clue of how much of what stacked with what to produce the results you are looking for without asking someone.

I understand what you are saying but without people 'helping out' some newbie might be shooting 1 bottle of Testanon a week, or they might be shooting winny S-Q instead of I-M. It's all about help.

So to put this thread to rest. . .If you have no idea what you are talking about, but you want to 'look smart'. . .well can it. We don't need that. However, if you feel that you know enough about a subject to help an individual out, by all means. How's that?

Don't think I was jumping all over you on this, I know EXACTLY what you mean. Overall, great post bro.

viper is offline Member
    ive done more cycles and used more AAS type substances than most people i see posting...."i think"...,(and i learn something new almost every day im here).... but there are alot of very intelligent people here, and if you read most of their posts you will see they know their shit and try their best to help...
    p.s...none of my "so called" advice comes with a guarantee....but when some plan works for 100's of people, there must be something to it....i've been in and around this game for almost 17 years, and this and other boards have given most of these bro's information in months that it took me years to obtain....
    so...take the advice and use it as you like....damn i take to much tren and test (i need to breath and relax..LOL)......later

viper is offline Member
    i just read the post i wrote and it kind of sounds like im heading toward a "flame" type response.....i don't flame anyone on purpose (unless they are doing something stupid and need to stop for safety reasons)....so if i was out of line with anything....IM SORRY to everyone....(breathing helped..LOL)

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Hey no limits, I didnt want you to take my earlier post in any bad way cause you seem to be a cool guy but just wanted to state what i thought of it. Im no expert but I will help with what I do know from mine and others I know experiences. Anyway bro welcome to AR since i never welcomed you before. I havent met any pricks yet and hope I dont but pricks will make you mad, so i guess i feel you. Take care bro

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Big bump for no limits,out of a big majority of some of the 1000'nds of post on some of these guys its one line answers like yeah,cool,i agree,so on and so forth.Like no limits said you are your own guinee I hear alot of guys saying up the dose up the dose and thats B.S. start slow gotta crawl before you walk!

demon is offline New Member
    I LOVED THIS THRED.
    I am new to this site/board. Never been on any other board, my friend told me about it and i can say that in past few weeks by just reading every thred, i got lots of knowledge about AS, which i didn't know, when i was doing my first or second cycle(stupid ).
    love the site and message board, keep it up guys.

It is always a nice thing to include in your post:

"In my opinion..."
    and
    "...But, get other opinions also."
    or
    "This is my opinion on my research, but I don't PERSONALLY have experience with ......"

When I am looking for advice on here, I appreciate these comments from other members. It reminds me that there are no 100% guarantees.

Also, I like to know if the advice someone is giving is from research or experience. Did you hear this through the grapevine (doesn't mean it's not correct) or do you have direct knowledge of whatever is being discussed. I want to know these things.

Just my nickels worth.

peace,
    ttgb
    Last edited by tryingtogetbig; 05-03-2002 at 11:20 AM.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    or not....

I dont know if I should scream or laugh.

If someone post that I should jump off an 18 story building.....

WTF

I dont think so......

Come on........

This is the internet and unless you know the member posting you should always read with your eyes wide open.

Their are a lot of good people here at AR. Real caring and giving members. The mods dont get paid to be a mod here. I think we should give them enough credit that if they see something they will take care of it.

Good grief!!!!!!!!!

Can we get on with it......

tryingtogetbig:

My response is not directed at you at all. You have miss read who my post was for.

The post thread is titled
    This needs to be said

My comments and they are my opinion and no flame was going on here
    was

"or not"

My post just fell below yours.

I agree with you that its good to know if its experience or something someone has read.

If you will read my post, A Call for help, you will know that I am currently between injections and on hold for the next injection because of blood work I have to do in three days.

This thread just struck me as being common sense logic that I would hope most members would already be doing. My BAD.

I do apologize to all for making anyone upset. I was just stating my opinion and how I respect the MODS and think they are doing a great job.

I can see that I am being affected more than I want to admit by being between injections. I am in week 6 and never had to go through this before. I am trying to deal with it best I can. I AM SORRY......PLEASE DONT TAKE WHAT I AM SAYING as a FLAME.......

If I dont post on AR for awhile its because I really feel I am causing more harm than good.

Please
    tryingtogetbig, I am sorry if you thought my post was to you. They are not. I am just currently messed up.
    Last edited by androplex; 05-03-2002 at 11:47 AM.

Andro...Everything is cool bro!!!

I just sent you a PM. Stick around. Your thoughts and opinions are valued greatly around here!!!

peace,

ttgb

Thanks, tryingtogetbig

If how I feel is how women feel like during their peroid I really have more understanding for them now.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    Originally posted by seeker
    Keep in mind that there are people who have done 20 cycles who don't really know jack either.

this is probably the truest and saddest or all the comments on here.....i agree 100% with this individual....and others as well....but this one stood out...

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by tryingtogetbig
    It is always a nice thing to include in your post:

"In my opinion..."
    and
    "...But, get other opinions also."
    or
    "This is my opinion on my research, but I don't PERSONALLY have experience with ......"

When I am looking for advice on here, I appreciate these comments from other members. It reminds me that there are no 100% guarantees.

Great post TTGB !

Now to the original poster No Limits, and also WhiteEyeBrow :

Okay, maybe this was an indirect shot at me ( I hope not). But brothers, you know I don't know jack about gear, but I am learning and studying up right now. I don't think I have given any advice in the steroid forums, but if I did and it was wrong I apologise.

I do know a bit (not a LOT but a bit) about training and have given out some advice now and then when someone has had a question regarding certain lifts.

No Limits and WhiteEyeBrow if you guys have thought I have given out bad advice I am sorry and I apologise.

peace and good luck brothers,
    Last edited by Canes4Ever; 05-03-2002 at 12:47 PM.

Canes I don't know who their posts were refering to, but I've never seen you do this. That is the problem with indirect flames though, everybody (or nobody) thinks that it is towards them.

Canes,

I am not myself today, as you know, and I am trying to keep off this board but I just keep right on posting, so with this said....

Canes you are one cool member and to hard on yourself. You have helped me out time and time again. I value your input and your friendship. You and TNT called me last night, I was so down I could not come to the phone and talk but I listen to what you said, helped me so much . Please dont think you are the subject of this thread. I dont think anyone was indirectly talking about you.

Originally posted by androplex
    Canes,

I am not myself today, as you know, and I am trying to keep off this board but I just keep right on posting, so with this said....

Canes you are one cool member and to hard on yourself. You have helped me out time and time again. I value your input and your friendship. You and TNT called me last night, I was so down I could not come to the phone and talk but I listen to what you said, helped me so much . Please dont think you are the subject of this thread. I dont think anyone was indirectly talking about you.
    Thanks bro, I think you are one cool brother too !

I am sorry I didn't follow up today on the call. I should have but I thought maybe you were angry with me or something. No problem, I will try to get ahold of you later today (Saturday) and we'll have a nice chit-chat and get this all sorted out. You are gonna be okay brother...you have friends !

Originally posted by tryingtogetbig
    Canes I don't know who their posts were refering to, but I've never seen you do this. That is the problem with indirect flames though, everybody (or nobody) thinks that it is towards them.
    Thanks TTGB, I was not sure but I thought it might be me. Why ? Because I have a lot of posts (over 4,000 now) I get these guys PMming me sometimes thinking I have a source. I hate that, just read the Board Rules, that is seriously NOT cool.

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    Can you drink winny? J/K Someone has to break the tension! Interesting thread though!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Wimmpy,
    Only with grapefruit juice in the p.m. never in the a.m. LOL

yes it's an interesting theard.

JohnnyB

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    If you are smart, you will read people's previous posts before taking someone's advice, and always get inputs from a number of people. Everybody post away. I don't find anything wrong with people posting as much as they want. If nothing else, they are kept entertained, and it keeps topics bumped.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    im tired of reading, so ill bump this so it stays on the main page so i can come back to it, my .02 is were all adults (except D00fy!) take everything with a grain of salt, if it sounds like horseshit it usually is. do your own research except if Bigkev tells you to do something, cause whatever that big mf is doing works lol

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    very good post. i think guys who are looking to do their first cycle, come and see people taking 600mgs of test and they ulitmately think, "more is better" and "look at that guy, he is pumping himself full of test and look at his gains" they forget to look at how many years the person has been training, the cycle experience, and their age...very good post here no limits. maybe you opened some eyes of guys who have never cycled

Big J

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information