samlsaml is offline New Member

Having Troubles Incorporating Dbol / Winny In Short Cycle - Please Give Some Feedback

Week 1-3 Dbol (Yes it's short. Have some left over and wanted to use it up. Hoping it'll kick start the cycle until the test comes in)

Week 1-7 Test

Week 3-9 EQ

Week 7-12 Winny

PCT after Winny

Note 1: I bumped the EQ to 3-9 instead of 1-7 so I could work in a break between Dbol and Winny.

Note 2: Only have enough gear on hand for 7 weeks of Test / EQ.

Opinions?

Youngbuckk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sam
    Week 1-3 Dbol (Yes it's short. Have some left over and wanted to use it up. Hoping it'll kick start the cycle until the test comes in)

Week 1-7 Test

Week 3-9 EQ

Week 7-12 Winny

PCT after Winny

Note 1: I bumped the EQ to 3-9 instead of 1-7 so I could work in a break between Dbol and Winny.

Note 2: Only have enough gear on hand for 7 weeks of Test / EQ.

Opinions?
    Get some more gear!

imanewbie is offline Associate Member
    dumb

drop the eq. you dont have enough, get more test. and also you seem to be new to steroids , so i wouldnt run 2 orals at once. i would do test and end it with winny.
    what test do you have?

Ok, I should have been more specific. Feedback with advice that isn't stupid would be nice.

Don't sit there and claim that 1 week short of an 8 week run of test is going to cut my 10lbs of gains down to 1 maybe 2lbs.

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    need more gear bro
    test 500 mg wk 1-13
    eq 400 mg wk 1-12
    winny 50 mg ed wk 8-13

Save your money and do a cycle worth doing!

Sorry that wasn't meant for Hellmask.

I don't think I'm entirely new to cycling? That's why I'm having troubles with the Dbol and Winny. I know they're not supposed to be taken together.

Any other advice?

Thanks

Ok, I should have been more specific. Feedback with advice that isn't stupid would be nice.

Don't sit there and claim that 1 week short of an 8 week run of test is going to cut my 10lbs of gains down to 1 maybe 2lbs.
    I dont think you get it bro 8 wks of test is a week run and eq should be ran for no less then 12 wks to get optimal results

I don't need that long of a run. I make good enough gains from 8-10 weeks of Test.

Going to be using Test E.

well if your minds set on running a shorter cycle with those steroids go for it.
    equipoise takes a long time to kick in.
    dont know much about dbol from what ive read i dont like it.kickstart it if you want.
    what kind of test is it? 7 weeks of test will give you gains
    and winstrol will help harden you out at the end

Yeah... Pretty set on the shorter cycle. I normally do 8-10 weeks and I do just fine off it. I've been clean for a long time now and had some extra laying around so I'm putting it to use. Just looking for the feedback on the 17aa's and it's timing. I've never used Dbol before so that's mainly the area I'm looking for feedback on... Especially since the cycle starts and ends with a 17aa.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    just because you have extra gear laying around doesnt mean you have to use it and make a half ass cycle out of it. 8 week cycle of eq and test would work great....that is, if you were using the prop esters for both compounds. you don't, therefore your cycle will be half ass. just get some extra gear and turn it into a good cycle.

Here's where the basis of my cycle comes from.

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle2.php Novice Cycle #2-4

#1) Substitute Test C. for Test E.

#2) Previous experience shows me anything between 8-10 weeks gives good results on my body.

#3) I'm one week short on what works for me.

#4) Had some Dbol and seeing as it would take roughly the 3 weeks for the Test to show gains and seeing how Dbol is much faster acting, 3 weeks of Dbol at the beginning seems like it will be decent.

#5) Working in 6 weeks of Winny to harden up at the end.

#6) One week short of my normal test cycle length isn't going to take 100% of my normal gains down to a mere 30% or something. At most I'd be short 1-2 lbs. NOT a big deal to me.

Or do you think I'm still way off on the cycle?

Thanks

Do what works for you bro obviously it takes more for us to see optimal results but if you think your going to get the results that you are looking for then go for it

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's where the basis of my cycle comes from.

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle2.php Novice Cycle #2-4

#1) Substitute Test C. for Test E.

#2) Previous experience shows me anything between 8-10 weeks gives good results on my body.

#3) I'm one week short on what works for me.

#4) Had some Dbol and seeing as it would take roughly the 3 weeks for the Test to show gains and seeing how Dbol is much faster acting, 3 weeks of Dbol at the beginning seems like it will be decent.

#5) Working in 6 weeks of Winny to harden up at the end.

#6) One week short of my normal test cycle length isn't going to take 100% of my normal gains down to a mere 30% or something. At most I'd be short 1-2 lbs. NOT a big deal to me.

Or do you think I'm still way off on the cycle?

Thanks
    you're right...what do we know!?!!?

and if it works for you, why even post a question for us in the first place??
    you're just gonna do it anyways

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry that wasn't meant for Hellmask.

I don't think I'm entirely new to cycling? That's why I'm having troubles with the Dbol and Winny. I know they're not supposed to be taken together.

Any other advice?

Thanks
    No offence bro, but anyone who is suggesting an 8 week run of EQ must be fairly new to cycling. Even if your system reacts quickly to gear, the EQ would just be starting to reach it's accumuliated peak levels at or around 8 weeks, just as you will be ending your EQ course. 12 weeks minimum for EQ IMO. This would require at least 13 weeks minimum of test to go along with it. This would also give you time to squeeze in the two orals.

Come on now... let's not be childish. Where did I say people on the board don't know anything?

If that's what I thought then why would I post?

The point I'm making is that for my previous 3 cycles 8-10 weeks was long enough to make the gains I was after.

If you think about it, did any of you even ask if I was a novice or intermediate user?

How can you be so quick to shoot the whole cycle down when you're not sure what I'm after? Am I looking to be the biggest baddest BB out there? No.

I'm just looking for ~10-12lbs of good gains. Which if you took the time to ask before judging on the shorter cycle, you'd realize that this is enough to do so.

On my last 10 week cycle of Test E and EQ I made just over 20lbs of gains (including water and some fat).

On a previous 8 week cycle I made about 15lbs.

So now, back to the whole reason for the post (as per the subject)... I'm trying to incorporate the Dbol into it this go around. What is the board's opinion of the timing of the two 17aa's? And should I bother with "Note 1"

Thread Information