Thread: PCT question

Zues is offline Associate Member

PCT question

Whats the difference between and anti-estrogen and anti-aromatiser? I was told that you should not run Letro during PCT because its and anti-aromatiser and not and anit-estrogen.

IM SOOO glad you brought this up, as I once believed that if only using non-aromatizing steroids , AROMATASE-inhibitors were unnecessary.....WRONG!

Being shutdown raises estrogen--plain and simple. When you come off androgens, estrogen levels increase, and if that circulating estrogen is notdirectly combated, it will make it near impossible to keep most of your gains. Clomid and Nolva stimulate the production of LH, which in turn, increases Test production. BUT clomid and nolva do NOTHING about circulating estrogen--in fact, they can increase estrogen via an increase in endogenous testosterone . This is why an AROMATASE inhibitor is IMPERATIVE!

After severall cycles of non-aromatizing androgens, my estrogen levels had risen to a point of noticability--fat gain, bloat, puffy nips. Even while on an ANAVAR only cycle, my bloat was noticable. I took Liquidex(AG) and within 4 days I was DRY TO TEH BONE! Couldnt believe how much of a difference it made.

Never forget to COMBAT circulating estrogen post cycle with an AI.

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    It might also be wise to use an AI during a cycle, like 50mg ED of Proviron .

Zues is offline Associate Member
    So which ones fall under the category af AI's? So what you are saying is something like Letro or Arimidex would also be helpful during PCT? Is Proviron also in the same sategory as Letro and Arimidex?

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    I'm saying that Proviron might be helpful DURING cycle. Usually you want an anti-estrogen like Nolva or Clomid for PCT, but Proviron could be beneficial depending on the circumstances. And yes, Proviron and Arimidex belong to the same family--aromatase inhibitors. While drugs like Nolva and Clomid in a sense "reverse" estrogen build-up and cure the symptoms of estrogen build-up, AI's prevent it by not letting test (or other anabolics) aromatize.

Thread Information