bradd5150 is offline Associate Member

second cycle advice

looking to start my second cycle in the next month or two. First was test only at 600mg/wk. Been reading alot about tren and would love to try it, what do you guys think? Of course I'd run it with test. Stats are: 34, 5'9", 210lbs, b/f 14% +/-, 3+ years of hard training. I would like to gain lean mass, which is why I'm considering tren. thanks.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bradd5150
    looking to start my second cycle in the next month or two. First was test only at 600mg/wk. Been reading alot about tren and would love to try it, what do you guys think? Of course I'd run it with test. Stats are: 34, 5'9", 210lbs, b/f 14% +/-, 3+ years of hard training. I would like to gain lean mass, which is why I'm considering tren. thanks.
    i would personally save tren for future cycles. you still have other milder drugs to explore and add to your test. test/eq would be great.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    i would personally save tren for future cycles. you still have other milder drugs to explore and add to your test. test/eq would be great.
    exactly. how about you try some deca or eq. Here's what I'd go with...

weeks 1-14: 300mg test enth e3d
    weeks 1-13: 400mg eq ew

eq is relativley mild but won't bloat you like deca will. eq also increase RBC count considerably so you'll get more vascular. Oh yeah and it increases the appetite quite nicely.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with both these guys.. save the tren for the next one...

i was considering eq but a friend of mine told me you should only use that once in ur life. something about spinal meningitis? is he full of sh*t? I originally wanted to go with eq, but he kinda talked me out of it. Also I dont want to go bald, I've been taking finasteride for almost a year and had no hairloss with the test. What compounds are easy on the hairline? Isn't deca harder on the hairline than eq? thanks bros.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Im running my next (second) cycle in 2 weeks. and its gonna be some test, deca and drol... just because Ive heard better things with deca than eq.. thats all...

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bradd5150
    i was considering eq but a friend of mine told me you should only use that once in ur life. something about spinal meningitis? is he full of sh*t? I originally wanted to go with eq, but he kinda talked me out of it. Also I dont want to go bald, I've been taking finasteride for almost a year and had no hairloss with the test. What compounds are easy on the hairline? Isn't deca harder on the hairline than eq? thanks bros.
    your friend doesn't know what he's talkin about. i havent ran across anything like that in all the eq profiles i have read. deca would be less harsh on the hairline than eq but since you're using a DHT blocker you shouldnt have any worries.

thanks man. which compounds should i stay away from? I'm still learning but from what i understand, finasteride wont help with some steroids , correct? I have what i think to be tendonitis in my left elbow, so would deca be a better choice than eq?

Thread Information