Thread: ECA Stack???

Underdog is offline New Member

Question ECA Stack???

Whats up guys? Ive been cruising this board for a little while now and finally joined. im getting mixed info on a ECA stack ... What is it? If you guys could get a little detailed on it.

Thanks

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Wrong forum...but

E=Ephedra
    C=Caffeine
    A=Aspirin

It is a very potent fat burner, that if used correctly, can rip nasty strips of unwanted fat off yourbody. But, it's not so easy as popping a couple pills, and you're Ronnie at the O. You still got to train hard (maybe even harder), and diet is key to making this whole equation work. There are many different brands, Ripped Fuel (Extreme), Xenadrine, Hydroxycut, and CO like some brand by Syntrax..can't recall the name...You get the idea!

P

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    There's a post in supplement questions going into full details.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Good post papa pump...spot on. The brands you mentioned are all OTC...in Canada they can't sell actual ECA stacks OTC so the same companies use variations in their formulas. They are ECA mimickers utilizing herbal ingredienst such as Ma Huang, guarana root and kola nut. You can also buy all three ingredients (effedrine, caffine, aspirin) seperately and combine them yourself...but this is obviuosly a more advanced approach.

Pete

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    One key thing with ephedrine is that it is a thermogenic, it increases body tempurature, only by 1 or 2 degree but still noticeable. Once the body tempurature returns to normal this indicates it is time to stop ephedrine, increasing dosage will not prove affective. Therefore, if possible keep track of Body Temp.

Here you go Big Al just to clarify for the guy! What ECA does!

however depends how you want to stack with Clen it or if you just want an average fat burner suppliment!
    Ms Figure

Underdog is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info .... I know its the wrong forum to post ECA but Im just doing some research on a cuting cycle. Thanks Big Al for the link I didnt see it there but I found it now. I guess i can make my own ECA? I'm looking for something while off the clen for 2 weeks. If I was going to do my own ECA What's the dose of each? Well Guess that depends on my stats? If you guys/girls want me to continue on the supplement forum I will.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    pete235,

check out herbal places for ephedrine and various ECA mixes like xenadrine. Drug stores can't sell them but herbals can.....

go figure....

Thanks Lush...I'll check into it. Know what else is wierd...in Canada you're not allowed to buy or sell gear but you are allowed to posses it. If a cop pulls you over and you give him/her permission to search your car and they find a couple vilas of deca ...nothing. Well they may be crooked in which case they will take for their own stash. Just ask Excess...happened to a buddy of his.

Pete

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Speaking of Excess, where the hell has he been the past few weeks, I've only seen him post once or twice. He's a great guy, and I want to learn MORE from him!

Hannibal grabbed him for a Special Op Mission. It was a particularly sensitive and extremely dangerous job...it was a job for "The "A" Team" !!! So quit the jibba jabba foo!!!

Pete

Thread Information