akaloanshark is offline New Member

Exclamation Need Info On How And Where

THANKS FOR THE HELP
    Last edited by akaloanshark; 10-10-2001 at 03:24 PM.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm not going to rip on you, because that's not we're here for. But we also are not here to spoon-feed you your juice. You have to find guys yourself, and then go to one of our mods and check with them to see if he's good or not. That's what I did, they helped me out A LOT!!! And they will do the same for you.

P

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Brother i'd edit ur post. cause ur going to get tons of mail from bogus suppliers. Maybe ask a mod to delete this thread.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    akaloanshark, Brother let me encouage you to keep training hard, get yourself a good protein supplement, start on the creatine EVERY DAY, Train hard and get 8 hours of sleep every night for the next 3 months. Then re-evaluate. You might be real surprised. If you need help with your training, diet otherwise then ask the forum you will be amazed at what you'll learn. This is a great group.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You will definately get a wack of e-mails today...do yourself a favor bro...delete them!! If you want to learn you will find no better place. We can help you with diet, training, suppliments and yes...even on the proper way to administer AAS. But first things first...give us some info...how old are you, how tall, what do you wiegh, what is diet like etc.... Next, go to the main board and do some research. The best way to help yourself is to open a post by "ptbyjason" and read every single link he has attached. Hang around...ask questions...learn. BTW welcome bro.

Pete

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    See We come to you! And really to your rescue.

Thread Information