kungen1234 is offline Junior Member

Do females react differently to you when you are on TESTOSTERONE(specifically)

Do females react differently to you when you are on TESTOSTERONE (specifically testosterone, not deca winstrol or any other steroid )?

If so, how?
    Spare me the "oh I get so horny when im on test", most of us already know that the libido shoots through the roof from testosterone.

Im interested in objective observances in other peoples , specifically females behavior towards you when you are ON test versus OFF test.

j martini is offline Member
    I scare and repulse women on/off Test LOL

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Heck the chicks are always all over me on or off cycle.. Look at me I'm a sexy bitch!

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    Strange question, do you think women can smell your testosterone .

falker is offline Associate Member
    Naw, they smell my farts when I'm on from all the cheap ass protien and stay clear!

Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    I've never had a problem with the ladies but i have noticed an increse of looks, flirting,smileing and chicks coming up to me to give me there phone number. that and offers of sex.

but i'm with somone and would never cheat on her.

that and i can smell roids in my hair and scalp. scrach your head and sniff your nails.

hmm, just relized that sounds stupid. youll see though.

I'm on test e, eq,tren a,hgh

BOBBY D is offline Member
    ITS TRUE! i heard something about this before i shot test & when i did i started to observe womens reactions. girls can sense my hornyness to begin with, but when i was on test cyp. i could see certain changes in a few of the womens behavior, for eg. some girls hung around me & talked to me more openly than u could imagine, plus my confidence from being on gear helped alot.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    possibly drawn into the pheromones you give off while on....or so im told.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    i think bobby d summed it up...its your confidence. chicks sense that a mile away.

kungen1234 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UK CHRIS
    Strange question, do you think women can smell your testosterone.
    Yes actually I do.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kungen1234
    Yes actually I do.
    ..........aka pheromones

Confidence, that and chicks sense that you just dont give a ****

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    Ive read that the female brain can subconciusly sense higher levels or test. this would make since because other female animals can sense who the alpha male is , I just think that after thousands of years its some what bread out becuase its not needed as much in humans anymore. but as of now its still there and women no whos genes are gonna get to there egg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jucinator is offline Associate Member

yeah

Ive read that the female brain can subconciusly sense higher levels or test. this would make since because other female animals can sense who the alpha male is , I just think that after thousands of years its some what bread out becuase its not needed as much in humans anymore. but as of now its still there and women no whos genes are gonna get to there egg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big_C is offline Member
    my girl is always sniffin me on cycle, she say's she can smell the Test and it makes her horny, I do believe high Test levels can make you release pharamones through pores, this "scent" can attract the oppisite sex. When i'm off cycle she's like...when's your next cycle??

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i think its all about confidence and your attitude.

jones318 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    possibly drawn into the pheromones you give off while on....or so im told.

SMART MAN this ones righton the money!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb fight-or-flight in men, tend-and-befriend in women

I think I'm going to start bringing a bottle of test with me to the bars. I'll draw a cc out and squirt a fresh one on my neck....Then I'll just stick the real slutty ones with my needle since they are usually too drunk to even know they just got injected. You know test is the precusor to libido in women as well. I wonder if that'll work?

Yeah, I believe women can sense elevated test in males. We're mammals, don't forget that. There are primal triggers that scientist and doctors still don't completly understand in mammals. Read about the fight or flight theory directly realted to test. Why is this and what triggers it when there are high amounts of test in the body? Why is there a alpha male and/or a alpha female in a pack of dogs or a ape colony? There has to be leadership otherwise the group will not survive.

http://www.apa.org/monitor/julaug00/stress.html

fight-or-flight in men
    tend-and-befriend in women

In terms of the fight response, while male aggression appears to be regulated by androgen hormones, such as testosterone, and linked to sympathetic reactivity and hostility, female aggression isn't. Instead, female aggression appears to be more cerebral in nature--moderated by social circumstances, learning, culture and the situation--and in animals "confined to situations requiring defense," write the researchers. [Mama Tigers don’t just attack, they consciously decide to do so. - Editor.]
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-14-2005 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    I scare and repulse women on/off Test LOL

I know your pain........ well women notice i sweat and eat more. I think they get turned on when my face looks like a balloon and my huge zit infested body reveals itself at the pool.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    mabey we just look better while on.

Thread Information