Thread: time to quit

mizuno is offline Junior Member

time to quit

well this week is the last of my cycle. been fun. pct for a while then going to run sust tren and winny for my next. thanx again for all the help guys. ive learned a ton. did a lot of stupid things did alot of smart things. but happy overall. im no longer an steriod virgin.

stats

21yrs old
    starting weight 231lbs 14% body fat
    ending weight 250 10% body fat (estimating that)

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by mizuno
    starting weight 231lbs 14% body fat
    ending weight 250 10% body fat (estimating that)
    That's fvcking amazing.If those numbers are correct,then you might have the record for putting on the most mass ever in one cycle.At least that I know of.You're talking well over 30 lbs of nothing but muscle.Wow.I should call Guiness book of world records.

~Pinnacle~

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Good Job, post up some pics. Your perception of BF might be a tad off.

keltiktiger is offline Junior Member
    30lbs - I'm calculating 19lbs???

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by keltiktiger
    30lbs - I'm calculating 19lbs???
    Factor in he lost 4% BF.It's well over 30 lbs.At that rate,he'll accomplish in 2 yrs what it took Ronny Coleman to accomplish in 20.Watch out Jay Cutler,this guy will be standing next to you in another year or two.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Factor in he lost 4% BF.It's well over 30 lbs.At that rate,he'll accomplish in 2 yrs what it took Ronny Coleman to accomplish in 20.Watch out Jay Cutler,this guy will be standing next to you in another year or two.

~Pinnacle~
    He's gonna be a star!

like i said im guessing on the BF% im not trying to create some eloborate story here im just relaying what the scale tells me. and the bf% is a sheer guess like i said. im big but not anywhere near ronnie coleman big. lol. what ive never understood though is i havefriends that are much much bigger than me andlike 3-5 inches taller than me that only outweigh me by like 13-15 lbs. for example 6'4'' friend weight 263 20inch arms at least cut huge guy. and yet im within 13 lbs of him.. maybe i have lead in my bones or something i think perhaps my bones just weigh more than others.... please dont take me as a BS-er cause im not lol

We are giving you a hard time, I'm sure you made excellent gains. But what your stating takes people Years to accomplish. Have someone do a BF test at your gym to see a more accurate reading and/or post pics. Good job on your progress, keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by mizuno
    like i said im guessing on the BF% im not trying to create some eloborate story here im just relaying what the scale tells me. and the bf% is a sheer guess like i said. im big but not anywhere near ronnie coleman big. lol. what ive never understood though is i havefriends that are much much bigger than me andlike 3-5 inches taller than me that only outweigh me by like 13-15 lbs. for example 6'4'' friend weight 263 20inch arms at least cut huge guy. and yet im within 13 lbs of him.. maybe i have lead in my bones or something i think perhaps my bones just weigh more than others.... please dont take me as a BS-er cause im not lol
    mizuna its not the lead in your bones, your weight scale is fvcked.

jk bro, how tall are you?

6'1'' and i get within 2lbs on every scale i stand on. plus ive stood on the same scale as my 263 lbs buddy i mentioned above and we came within 13lbs. i mean the #'s themselves might be wrong but the difference between them cant be. at least i dont think so. i think the bf% is what sounds unrealistic. ill def check it out so its more accurate.

6'1 250 is big,your already planning out another cycle, how big do you wanna be?You trying to be a noseguard in the NFL or somthen lol.Goodjob on your cycle bro, the hard work payed off!

man i gotta post pics cause im really not THAT big i mean ur comparing me to a NFL noseguard and ronnie coleman LOL im just not anywhere close to that big. i just weigh a bunch. LOL ill take some pics this week i guess.i maybe im an anomally when it comes to weight. like i said u guys arent the only ones that dont get it non of my friends can belive i weigh as much as i do cause i dont look it. i have a big head....... maybe it weighs more than i think. LOL ill post some pics when i get them. gotta shave the chest first

Not sure about you individually. But people with more lean body mass tend to Look bigger. You already have the weight, now lean it up.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    wish i had heavy bones. wouldn't get as much sh^t on this board

I want pics

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    me too man. you sound somewhat similar to me:
    6'2" 195 lbs (still working out, but harder to gain off gear)
    i think i have a lotta potential with these genes, and i'll keep a through log of all that happens. i look forward to your pics and gains... as well as my gains!
    nice work though.

Thread Information