keltiktiger is offline Junior Member

Low dose Dbol on its own worked for me

I just finished taking Dbol on it's own - my first foray into AAS and read on steroid profile sites that for a novice 15-20mg a day was sufficient - I stuck with 15mg (3 5mg tabs daily) and made noticable gains - I went from 210 to 222 in a month. I haven't measured body fat but I can tell my physique has a harder more vascular look. I took them at 9am, 1pm and 5pm (work out usually 7-8) and at night took an over the counter Test stimulating product. I also took Milk Thistle to counteract any buildup in the liver (which probably wasn't an issue with such a low dose but better safe than sorry),

The thing is I don't know how much of this was actually the direct effect of the Dbol or whether the "mind over matter" syndrome came into play - I think just knowing that I was taking steroids made me work out harder and believe I had extra oomph to go heavier. (My bench went up 40lbs within a couple of weeks). My pumps were also incredible.

I purchased these before I started reading this forum and realize it probably wasn't the best beginner cycle (I know it wasn't even a cycle!!) but I was curious and wanted to start with a low dose oral & from what research I did do Dbol seemed to be the ideal choice. All I can say it worked for me and have maintained the gains. I also was more mindful of increasing my protein intake as Dbol kicks protein synthesis into a higher gear. (Again its hard to say that the gains I made were all down to the Dbol itself as other factors came into play - what it did do was pyschologically it motivated me to help it work if that makes sense!)

Again with the "mind over matter" syndrome I was horny as all hell when taking these and still am 2 weeks later. I was such a novice that I wasn't even prepared for proper PCT (learnt a lot from this forum in the past few weeks) - As I didn't have any Clomid or Nolva I went out and bought Tribulus, DHEA, Saw Palmetto and an anti-e over the counter product by Gaspari Nutrition called Novedex which I think is doing the trick (I hope!) - Anyway I will be prepared for my next (first real cycle) and plan on running Test C (either on its own or with Deca ) with proper PCT products ready in advance.

So one box of 100 Naposim D-Bol tabs worked great for me and has me wanting to get a real cycle underway soon!

Plus I didn't get the water bloat - again probably because the dosage was soo low and I was eatting clean and working out like a demon

noober is offline New Member
    How long has it been since you ended the "cycle", how long was the "cycle", and do you really feel you have kept your gains since?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    it doesnt matter how hard you workout, that has nothing to do with water bloat. The low dosage you took was probably the reason. You still retained some water, cause thats what dbol does. Dont rely on crap like tribulus and DHEA to keep test levels up, as they dont work well at all, and tend to increase estrogen levels. Use a test base.

I dont know what your question was in this thread...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike

I dont know what your question was in this thread...
    He didn't have one, he just wanted to tell us how great a d-bol only cycle is.

~SC~

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    you said uve been off for 2 weeks...........ur bound to keep all of ur gains at this stage. Give it another 2-6 weeks and see what happens. Im not saying you wont keep ur gains but its too early to say 'uve kept ur gains'.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    you said uve been off for 2 weeks...........ur bound to keep all of ur gains at this stage. Give it another 2-6 weeks and see what happens. Im not saying you wont keep ur gains but its too early to say 'uve kept ur gains'.
    I agree.

You cannot tell if a Dbol only 'cycle' worked for you as you haven't given sufficient time for recovery. If your still preaching about your glorified Dbol only 'cycle' after 2-3 months and are still maintaining all gains, then, I may believe you.

Yes there wasn't a question (I didn't know that posts should only be in question form) - I just wanted to counteract some of the flaming some guys dish out on oral only cycles or just taking Dbol on its own in low doses - and was sharing my own personal experience - after reading a post from a kid asking about this I felt compelled to post my experience with Dbol - that said I now feel ready to take next step as I have seen what AAS can do & I'm hooked!

It's been 2 weeks now and you are right I should give it longer to see what happens - again back to that mind over matter syndrome I think I have been determined to keep working out harder and eatting right to keep the gains after reading here that I would lose them - so maybe that is what works for me. I actually am still gaining (slower granted but I've gained 2lbs this week).

Thread Information