smiler is offline Senior Member

valium (not rec)

ive seen many threads on valium and my doc just prescibed some for me. doesn't really matter why but he wants me to take 3 ed (5mg) just started and i feel real slugish. i know many of you take these becuse ive read the threads. i just want to know if it affects the gear test cyp/ deca and if you ever get the great gym motivation back? i went to workout yesterday and got through it but just didn't seem as intense but maybe it was. any ideas? and no i am not trying to open up some kind of recreational drug talk as i have a script, just wanting to find out if i will get used to this (im definately less aggresive and more mellow)

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Your training, diet, and rest should help. Obviously you are stressing about something. This is only a temporary fix, you may want to try and back that down to 2 of those per day so you have some during pct when you may become an emotional rollercoaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Your training, diet, and rest should help. Obviously you are stressing about something. This is only a temporary fix, you may want to try and back that down to 2 of those per day so you have some during pct when you may become an emotional rollercoaster.
    thnx but i won't do pct im an old fart and its hrt for me (plus, plus)

Bro, Valium has been shown to reduce cortisol levels. And we all know that cortisol is the most catabolic hormone in the bod. IMO your lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z
    Bro, Valium has been shown to reduce cortisol levels. And we all know that cortisol is the most catabolic hormone in the bod. IMO your lucky.
    lol...that was months ago. I stopped after doing my own reaserch. not ready to be "hooked" to anything...(other than test,lol)

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    lol...that was months ago. I stopped after doing my own reaserch. not ready to be "hooked" to anything...(other than test,lol)
    in fact I don't even remeber writing this, hmm must have been high

sorry bout that my bad.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Use 15mg all in one go before bed. It should have no effect on AS. Never use for more than 3 weeks because of chance of addiction. But some people just need them and use them year round for sleep with little ill effects.

Thread Information