Thread: superdrol

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member

superdrol

just bought superdrol, and rebound xt(pct), and I was wondering for me at 170lbs how much of the superdrol should I take...also is it extreamly nessacary to buy somthing to protect the liver, or is vitamin c, and water okay...also has anyone used this superdrol and how were your results

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I used it with 4 derm, gained 10 lbs in 4 weeks, good pumps. Milk thistle as the least for liver protection. My dosages varied. I started at 10, sometimes 15, might have done 20 a few days. Checked my blood the whole time to see what the dosages did to levels.

what was your diet like with the superdrol....anything diff...any cardio////

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I'm ecto, so no cardio. Ate a clean bulker 4500kcals, no sugar (dex PWO) all that good stuff.

BigNar is offline New Member
    Most people are doing Superdrol 10mg 1st week/ and 20mg 2nd and 3rd week and are getting good results 10-20lbs lean gains. Gains slow down after 3rd week and sides kick in so almost everyone found it to be best to stop after 3 weeks. Many users feel they are still getting stronger days after their last dose.

BigNar is offline New Member
    Superdrol is methylated so using liver protectants is basically a must. It would be best to preload milk thistle a week before starting the cycle. AX has a product called Perfect Cycle which has milk thistle and more and it doesn't cost much.

copenhagen is offline Member
    i was extremely lean when i started the sd around 176 i did the 10/20/20 and ended up at 191 after 21 days.

im am using the same weights as i was when i was on sd and i am 2weeks into pct

copenhagen, did u gain a lot of fat or no, and also where can i get milk thisle quickly
    and also how were the side effects

Youngbuckk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Therocksbiggestfan
    copenhagen, did u gain a lot of fat or no, and also where can i get milk thisle quickly
    and also how were the side effects
    You can get the milkthisle at your local wallmart (make sure you get the 1000mg ones and not the 60mg) while your there you can also pick up hawthorn berry, and niacine<-spelling,

Thread Information