Thread: Strength cycle?

DLK
    DLK is offline Junior Member

Strength cycle?

I am going to start my first cycle before long and I wanted other's opinions on what would be the best cycle geared toward strength? This is for powerlifting mainly. The weight gain is also a plus. I was thinking about the novice cycle on the home page. And I've read that thats what most reccomend on here anyway. SO would the Test and dbol be the best starting cycle for what I'm looking for?

Powerlift1 is offline New Member
    I am going to be starting test enth for my first cycle 500wk 250 mon 250 thurs for 12wks and of course running nolva and clomid for pct

afman415 is offline Junior Member

for a good strength cycle

im just assuming by your question you're not very exp. but if your old enough and have training years under your belt then this would be a good strength cycle.

1-10 tren ace 50 mg/ed
    1-12 test prop 75 mg /ed

with the tren your strength will literally go through the roof. but the thing is you need to stack the tren with test because tren shuts you down so hard. plus the test will give you some strength too. happy gains. post your results.

DLK
    No I don't have much experience. But I plan on learning before I jump into anything. What kida side effects could be experienced? I have heard about the mood swings with the tren .

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by afman415
    im just assuming by your question you're not very exp. but if your old enough and have training years under your belt then this would be a good strength cycle.

1-10 tren ace 50 mg/ed
    1-12 test prop 75 mg /ed

with the tren your strength will literally go through the roof. but the thing is you need to stack the tren with test because tren shuts you down so hard. plus the test will give you some strength too. happy gains. post your results.

Tren isn't for a first time user. Stick with a single ester test for your first cycle. If you're worried about gaining too much weight for a weight class then I would also definitly run an anti-e like letro during the entire cycle to keep the bloat down.

DLK
    I was looking into tren and I already read it isn't for a first time. Thanks Ejuicer. BUt I would like to gain some weight and lean out some in the process. It can never hurt. What would you reccomend for that? The cycle I proposed?

DLK
    bump

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    well usually with d-bol and a long ester test you will not necessarily "lean out" However, with a spot on diet and some cardio you should be able to make some nice size/ strength gains without unwanted fat. Of course anti e's used durring the cycle will keep you from bloating. My first cycle was test/ dbol . I used l-dex and nolva throughout and did not add any fat durring ended up with ~15lbs of muscle. kept almost all of it. If you want to ask me anything about that cycle feel free to pm me.
    good luck bro

DLK
    PM sent Kdog

DLK
    bump also for my last question

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    if it's your first go with test e 500mg 10-12wks and d-bol 30mgs day for 1st 4wks. this will give you immidiate strength that will last until the cycle is finished. If you are conserned with bloat use liquidex during .25mg day and nolva after as nolva dosn't do much for water retention (for me at least). Thats a simple first cycle that's safe and easy on the wallet. good luck dude

DLK
    Thanks Test. How much of the strength that I gained should I expect to lose after the cycle is over?

if you keep eating during and after proper pct you shouldn't lose much. train hard, eat hard=keeping strength. I didn't lose much strength when i came off just some unwanted water wieght.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I think test suspension and drol would be the strongest cycle for strength.

if it's his first cycle susp and drol should probably be left out, unless he wants to inject 3xs a day for 10-12wks. my 2cents

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    i had a similar question... running test e, deca and dbol , you'll put on strength and size. my question is: how much will be lost PC running Nolva @ 40 mg/wk: 2 wks then @ 20mg/wk: 2 weeks as well as Clomid @ 200mg first day, then 100mg ED for 4 weeks?

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    if it's his first cycle susp and drol should probably be left out, unless he wants to inject 3xs a day for 10-12wks. my 2cents
    Well that could be a 6week cycle running the the drol for 4. And you can get away with shootin it 2x aday its like doing prop eod.

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    Test E for 12 weeks. Dbol for the first 4 weeks. And 25mg of Proviron ED throughout the cycle will block estrogen and help cut down on the water retention. Proviron is good because it block estrogen but it is also an androgenic steroid and will increase muscle hardness.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanecrazy
    Test E for 12 weeks. Dbol for the first 4 weeks. And 25mg of Proviron ED throughout the cycle will block estrogen and help cut down on the water retention. Proviron is good because it block estrogen but it is also an androgenic steroid and will increase muscle hardness.
    sounds like good advice one way or the other... but, was this directed at me?

DLK
    Thats what I am going to go with for sure. Could someone lay it out with the anti E's I should take and the PCT so I can see exactly what I will be doing? Thanks for the help.

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    sounds like good advice one way or the other... but, was this directed at me?
    Nah I was aiming at the guy who started the thread.

Thread Information