IMHUGE is offline New Member

Beginner with questions please help me

I am a beginner to the weight training world for about a year now on and off. I've been going to the gym alot now for the last three months and I started a dbol cycle. I gained about 8 pounds from this and the results are noticable, I have received a few comments. I want to start a needle cycle but I'm not fully sure of what to take and if I should take anything else with it, such as anti-estrogens or things like that. Also I would like to know the best times to take it and where to take it. One main thing I would like to know is when should I start taking the injections because I heard I shoud stop the dbol cycle for about a month n then start takin the injection cycle with dbols. Please help me with any of these questions. If you have a great diet that would be good to because I want to bulk up and eat healthy.

imanewbie is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IMHUGE
    I am a beginner to the weight training world for about a year now on and off. I've been going to the gym alot now for the last three months and I started a dbol cycle. I gained about 8 pounds from this and the results are noticable, I have received a few comments. I want to start a needle cycle but I'm not fully sure of what to take and if I should take anything else with it, such as anti-estrogens or things like that. Also I would like to know the best times to take it and where to take it. One main thing I would like to know is when should I start taking the injections because I heard I shoud stop the dbol cycle for about a month n then start takin the injection cycle with dbols. Please help me with any of these questions. If you have a great diet that would be good to because I want to bulk up and eat healthy.

you should be taking test right now too...really many people will say you should include test with and cycle you have...im pretty sure you can start taking test ASAP...as far as anti e's go, get some nolva, and clomid...you better get nolva NOW, cause you may get some bumps on your chest that are gonna make you look like a bitch...TITTIES!!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'd come off the dbol , do the proper Post cycle therapy . Get your diet and training in check and build a good foundation naturally for a while. Learn how your body responds to different training routines naturally so you can really utilize what you learn when you decide to get back on. Keep reading in these forums and try and learn a thing or two before you mess yourself up. BTW how old are you? You've only trained for a year and already taking juice. Come on, use your head.

imanewbie is offline Associate Member

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    When did you start the dbol cycle? and what are you trying to accomplish? Strength, size, definition? Basically what are your goals? I would honestly say that alot more research is in order. Simply, first start with a test only cycle. Either test cypionate or test enanthate 400-500mgs per week for 12 weeks. If during the cycle you begin feeling soreness and itching around the nipple area, begin takin nolva 20mg per day. PCT either clomid or nolva. This alone will get you plenty of size and a good first cycle foundation under your belt. And make sure you get plenty of protein- 2grams per pound of your body weight-(200 pound man x 2 grams= 400grams protein) Hope this helps.

Good Luck
    Last edited by Jray1der; 09-14-2005 at 11:49 AM.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i would say learn more about steroids before you use them you dont want to hurt yourself

dtr98 is offline Member
    stop the dbol . never do an oral cycle only. this is a great place to learn, use the search, and see if you can find your answer, some guys will give you a hard time if you don't.

start off with one thing at a time, test e 400-500mg wk for 12 wks and see how you respond, then next some test e and add an oral for 4-5 wks no more.

good luck bro

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I'd come off the dbol, do the proper Post cycle therapy. Get your diet and training in check and build a good foundation naturally for a while. Learn how your body responds to different training routines naturally so you can really utilize what you learn when you decide to get back on. Keep reading in these forums and try and learn a thing or two before you mess yourself up. BTW how old are you? You've only trained for a year and already taking juice. Come on, use your head.
    i agree,,,this is the best advice

safe steroid uk is offline Junior Member
    would 250mg a week be enough do you think

good advice glad i got this info

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    400-500mg is the target area as far as dosage for first timer.

Back to add some info thanks for the help so far

I am 19 and weigh 150 pounds. I weighed 140 before I started the dbol cycle and all three are my goals. Size strength and definition, with keeping myself safe. When is the best times to take the injection considering I work out at about 3 o'clock everyday. Also about the chlomid and nolva, where can I get these? Thanks I appreciate it if you help me.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I am 19 and weigh 150 pounds. I weighed 140 before I started the dbol cycle and all three are my goals. Size strength and definition, with keeping myself safe. When is the best times to take the injection considering I work out at about 3 o'clock everyday. Also about the chlomid and nolva, where can I get these? Thanks I appreciate it if you help me.
    U def shud not be doing roids at 150 lbs and 19 yrs old. Sort ur diet and training out with help from this board and be patient, ull be amazed wot results a gd diet and training program will get u. Then whe u have done more research on gear, u can think about a cycle when ur at least 21 and are aware of wot training and eating patterns work for u.

mrsocks is offline Associate Member

Whats with your username?
    How tall are you?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsocks
    Whats with your username?
    How tall are you?
    I was thinking the same thing.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    I was thinking the same thing.
    He is 3 foot tall

another update

First of all its just my user name just a joke dont get cocky im just lookin for help I want to get big results fast. Someone please jus help me out

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Re-read my post, I was pretty sure that was helping you out. Then again, sorry it wasn't a magic pill that will make you look like Mr. Universe. Oh yea, that takes time, patience and dedication. Things you obviously don't think are important.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 09-14-2005 at 10:11 PM.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all its just my user name just a joke dont get cocky im just lookin for help I want to get big results fast. Someone please jus help me out
    Steroids arent the quick fix many people think they are. U really should do your research and grow naturallly for a while. I dont see u having great results in the long run if you dont follow this advice.

Blog Entries

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Wow, 19 years old, lifting for 3 months, 140 pounds and using gear. That's just plain wrong.

chest6 is offline Banned
    sorry for bumpin this i should prolly let it go

getting "HUGE" takes time. Steroids or not. First of all you are 160 pounds you shouldnt touch them in the first place.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    chest you are such a post whore haha

Thread Information