chadaustin is offline New Member

Are my doses to low

I am on my first cycle. I have had so many different suggestions on how much each dose should be and how many times a week I should be injecting.

1. 250 SUSt ( one shot a week. )
    2. eq 300 ( one shot a week. )

THis is my third week and i am know starting to take two shots a week and spliting the dose listed above. I plan on uping my dose of eq to 400 mg a week on the 4 week. but keeping the sus at 250. what do you think.

I have some metl d and some test oral. about 30 of each at 10 mg.

My diet is good but it could be better im waiting for the eq to make me more hungry.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I would do sus 250mg twice a week and keep the eq at the same mgs just split up the doses with your sus shots.

ps. its better to run sus eod.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chadaustin
    I am on my first cycle. I have had so many different suggestions on how much each dose should be and how many times a week I should be injecting.

1. 250 SUSt ( one shot a week. )
    2. eq 300 ( one shot a week. )

THis is my third week and i am know starting to take two shots a week and spliting the dose listed above. I plan on uping my dose of eq to 400 mg a week on the 4 week. but keeping the sus at 250. what do you think.

I have some metl d and some test oral. about 30 of each at 10 mg.

My diet is good but it could be better im waiting for the eq to make me more hungry.
    For a first cycle you should have went with cyp or enan. Also, yes the dosages are low especially for the EQ. You will not see much from the EQ.

The SUS you should inject EOD and run 500mg for the week. You should go the same amount for the EQ as well.

How is your cycle been so far? are you gaining size , staying the same? If your gaining i would just stick with it, but if your not up them doses.

I have lost some fat and gained some strength and size, nothing crazy. So what does eod mean im sorry i new. I know that i should be taking about 500 mg of sus weekly but my brother is an avid trainer and he says 250 a week is plenty for my size. He thinks if i do 500mg i will gain easily 30 pounds in 10 weeks and that ever body and there mother will see the big difference and start asking question. I am 183 lbs 5-11 12 % body fat

Also as I said earlier should i start takening these oral ass with my current cycle. I have methlate test and metlated d. 300 mg of each

jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member
    It sounds fine to me. Espescially for someone on there first cycle. I had a friend make nice gains on a 10wk cycle of 1cc Sus/1cc (100mg) Deca once a week. Are you noticing any side effects?

I notice my temper is a little more jumpy and i feel the ripp when i am working out. My arms seem like there getting bigger. Doe you think i should take the orals

when you mean nice gains how much like 15 lbs orm like 8 lbs.

jmt
    He went from 140lbs. to about 160lbs. Although, he did retain some water. His bench press max went up from 210lbs. to 265lbs. so It's safe to say some strength was gained. He's only about 5'5".

what do think about adding the orals to my cycle

jmt
    I personally I don't like oral AAS. So I'm not the one to be asking.

Thread Information