GOSOX is offline Junior Member

i am so tired!!!!

i am coming off a test/deca cycle and im so freaking tired all the time, i cant stand it, especially around 7 or 8 at night im ready for bed which is crazy. somtimes i run after 8 at night after i put my kid to bed and i cant get the energy to even do that. im about 1 week into my clomid, is it normal to be tired after a cycle or might i have somthing else going on??

also, stopped my cycle at 12 weeks instead of 16 because ive been very depressed, im going through a very tough seperation with my fiance and i thought the juice might be making it worse, the depression is still there and im tired as hell, any advice would be great, im tired of feeling like crap everyday, mentally and physically

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i never experience fatigue like that after a cycle...are you still eating right? i think the fatigue has more to do with your depression

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Listen man, just know that things ALWAYS get better! I've been there and I know how it feels, so just tough it out until things level out again.....Also, I'm sorry to here about the separation. Chances are it's for the better, b/c if it's meant to be you guys will work things out...It could very well be from the fluctuation of hormones in your body. I've gotten it soooooo bad before that I actually laughed at how horrible I felt in the sense that NOTHING could bring me pleasure or motivate me! I'm sure you'll feel much better when your endogenous test is back up to baseline. As for now, high doses of Omega-3 fatty acids will do wonders for your mood! You have to take it in really high doses for about a week and then drop to reccommended dose. I'd go about 500 DHA and 5000 EPA everyday until you feel better. Good luck bro!

thanks man, i never stress a girl like this but we have a 2yr old daughter together who means the world to me so that makes it so hard, i would have done anything for the 3 of us to work it out and be together, but anyways thanks for the advice, im sure my depression has alot to do with my mood, i feel like shit everyday nomatter what im doing, i bounce in a nightclub on saturdays for extra money and im even miserable there and im around girls all night. i hope i snap out of it soon and i probably wont touch any juice till after the new year, hopefully by then my head will be straight. any more advice would be great, thanks...........

Thread Information