Thread: Opinions Please

MACHI is offline Associate Member

Opinions Please

Ok guys this my friends cycle - no not hypothetical friend either (i'm trying to figure out reasons for some things and am posting this for suggestions)

CYCLE: 500mg Test E for 10weeks; 25mg Dbol ed 4weeks; 10 gradually built up to 20mg Nolva ed for duration of cycle and PCT; 25mg proviron last 2.5 weeks of cycle

PCT: started 2 weeks after last inj - 750mg HCG injected first day then 750mg HCG injected 3-5 days later (not sure how he did it exactly) Clomid 100mg first 2 days and 200mg days 3-4 then back to 100mg for 4 weeks

Stats: Weight appox. 285lbs Height 6'1'' BF around 15-20% (don't know for sure) Age 22

The results he got from the cycle were as I would put it, 'off'.
    1)He never noticed a night and day difference with the dbol which makes me think dosage was too low (it was legitimate).
    2)Net weight loss after cycle was completed
    3)No side effects during cycle other than increased libido and decrease testicular size
    4) Pre-cycle:Post-cycle weights for Bench,Dead,SQ respectively
    (370,385,405:400,495,515) These are 2-3 rep maxes
    Around 10%increase on bench and 30%increase on SQ and DL
    5)So far in PCT nuts are back up to size but a large amount of acne is showing up on his back

We're trying to figure out why the side effects are setting in during PCT and why he didn't gain weight during the cycle. BTW his BF&% hasn't been measured yet.

My best guess for weight gain is that not enough calories were consumed based on his AMR and BMR + BMR elevation due to gear. I would like to think that more fat was lost than muscle gained to account for the net weight loss but i'm just not sure as BF levels were't measured before or after. No real visual difference is noticed either.

I have a few thoughts about the side effects in PCT but wanted to hear your opinions first. So, fire away. Your thought are much appreciated.....

shit hes 6'1'' 285 he might not be able to get any bigger.Unless he uses large amounts of roids.

He was hoping for 300+ which, based on his body type, is entirely feasible.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    At 5'08 and 225#I almost always only put on a few(15-20) pounds, but my jeans go down 2 sizes. I also get a lot stronger, which he clearly did. Real low bf guys can post results of 20-40 lbs dep on diet, but thos of us w/ 20% or greater will have a tendency to convert fat weight into mucle weight unless we eat tons, esp a guy that big!

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    As far as sides during pct, I would say possibly the hcg is causing this, natural test will aromitize and effect the body much more strongly than exogenous test. Should clear up quickly though. Also Dbol for someone his size should be much higher-I am quite a bit smaller and I run 50mg ed.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    he doesnt need juice if hes around 20% 285 i would trim down with cardio and a good diet before i hit the sauce

Hes not tryin to cut weight....

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHI
    Hes not tryin to cut weight....
    20% BF is too high for a bodybulder if that is his interest.

As for his acne probably caused by his hormones being all over the place post cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    20% BF is too high for a bodybulder if that is his interest.

As for his acne probably caused by his hormones being all over the place post cycle.
    Having a good looking body is a side note... goals were/are athletic oriented.

Thread Information