Glute Doesnt hurt as much as Delt Is this normal?!

took a 1.5 21 guage in my butt of , 250mg/ml test enanthate , in my delt it would hurt for the next 2-3 days (quite a bit) reduced movment.

in the butt, i still feel abit of tenderness and i can tell the liquid was dispursed in to my muscle, but it just doenst hurt as much... is this normal? gonna work as good? - thx

-GHDT

afman415 is offline Junior Member

yes this is normal. but using a 21 guage pin in your arm is ridiculous. stick to no less then 23 guage 1 inch. preferred : 25 guage, just load it with something else. might as well stick a coffee straw in ur arm with a point at the end with the 21 lol. and the reason glute doesnt heart as much as ur arm is cause ur constantly moving and rotating it. with ur arm : put a heating pad on it, take a hot shower, and massage it frequently. (sometimes advil is good for the swelling too)

Sweet Deals!

I dont mind the 21 guage..... doesnt matter to me really, ill try some 23g needz next time i go buy some. thx 4 the help.

-GHDT

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Other muscle groups will cope differently with the oil. My quads hurt far more than my delts.

Thread Information