cannibal is offline Junior Member

Vascularity - any tips appreciated.

Looking for tips to get more vascularity - specifically looking to get the veins in the arms to come out more. Here is the deal. Im fairly solid so my forearm/bicep/tricep skin is supertight already. When I lift my veins are no doubt firehoses ready to burst, I even got the little veins coming out near the upperforearm elbow area and my tricep muscle is large/developed enough that you can see the lower part of the horseshoe shape leading down toward the elbow.

What im after is having the veins more previlant showing at all times, not just after/during my workouts. Any suggestions gear wise or other tips would be appreciated to get these veins out more. Already using tren -A in help assist in my muscle hardness. Any tips? Thanks in advance!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    First off, most of this will be genetic. Secondly, the lower the bodyfat the more veiny/vascular you will appear.

~SC~

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    EQ is amazing for veins. it's actually used to promote hardness and vascularity. if you haven't already, i'd look heavily into EQ for lean, solid, well kept gains after cycle, hardness and best of all, veins.

doghunter is offline Member
    my cousin an i used the kyno for that and it made a huge difference

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    First off, most of this will be genetic. Secondly, the lower the bodyfat the more veiny/vascular you will appear.

~SC~
    Thanks Swole, thats kinda along the lines I was thinking. Genetics and then bodyfat, so I will work on dropping a few percentiles and see if that doesnt help my situation out.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    Very true. Even on EQ and low bodyfat, i can't get my veins to appear

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, some people just aren't veiny at all. Myself, I have veins in the forearms like mad, but on my left bicep I have no vein going down the bicep, but do on the right bicep. The vein on my left bicep runs across the bicep the other way in a weird "S" shaped pattern. Other than that, I am not veiny at all.

~SC~

Unoid is offline Member
    check out ARR for some of his nitric oxide supplement.

big_C is offline Member
    I get very vascular, alot in forearms and right bi, not so much left. two huge ones on pecs. Quads too. EQ and Winny does it for me.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I'm currently using Tbol 50mg/ED and it has made me more vascular. I am at 7% though.

mrsocks is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    check out ARR for some of his nitric oxide supplement.
    If you do take that stuff don't take N02
    I've used Pump-tech and N02 I got good pumps with pumptech but N02 was a waste of money

Thread Information