snowfox is offline Associate Member

Bad HCG, can I shoot it?

I've got some HCG 5000 IU. The "keep between 2 and 15 degrees celsius version". Now My fridge broke down and I had to leave it for a couple of days in 20 to 25 degrees C. I know it will have degraded and some of it turned into inert material.

Would this still be safe to shoot?

big_C is offline Member
    no...don't take it if it's broke down, i keep mine in fridge. I wouldn't chance it bro

mrsocks is offline Associate Member
    What do you do if u cant put ur HCG in a fridge?

snowfox is offline Associate Member
    Hcg is biologically active like HGH. But I know the HCG products on the U.S. market can be stored at room temperature (most of them, read the box). The European ones i.e. Pregnyl must be stored in the fridge. Even Pregnyl for the U.S. market can be stored at room temperature, although it's the same brand...our Pregnyl must be kept between 2 and 15 degrees celcius.

BUT, although it might not be as potent...would it hurt my system if i decide to shoot it?

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowfox
    Hcg is biologically active like HGH. But I know the HCG products on the U.S. market can be stored at room temperature (most of them, read the box). The European ones i.e. Pregnyl must be stored in the fridge. Even Pregnyl for the U.S. market can be stored at room temperature, although it's the same brand...our Pregnyl must be kept between 2 and 15 degrees celcius.

BUT, although it might not be as potent...would it hurt my system if i decide to shoot it?
    I suppose the way to look at it is if it's broken down it isn't going to do the job it's supposed to in your body so why bother injecting it. ie you don't stand to gain anything but you're risking a lot.

JMO

S

Thread Information