IndianGodMan is offline Junior Member

Help on first cycle...

I am going to be getting on my first cycle sometime soon... I think I will be going with a ten week cycle of

Testosterone Enanthate /300 - 500 mg

Now trying to figure out what else to use I would like to use either deca or d-bol but I am a bit concerned of something I've heard called decadick, would d-bol bea better option? what do u guys think. Tahnks

about 6 foot
    190-200 lbs.
    14% bf
    I am 25 n have been lifting since high school

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't forget an anti e like arimidex .25-.5ml ED and if you want 10mg Nolvadex ED with the cycle and of course everything you need for pct.

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    you need too read some more a gane wisdom from others experance on this board. gook luck.

Well let me clarify... I understand that I need anti e.I plan on us either nolva or letro. I have been reading up on here for a while so it's not as if I am just gooing to stickk a needle in my arm. But I just wanted to know whether deca or d-bol would be my best bet on a first cycle. Or even if I need to use it cuz I have head just staight test e is a good cycle. I'm doing my research guys...

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    for my first cycle I rand the same test e with nolva. I didn't take anything else with it. I was told that you ge enough gains on your first cycle of test e that you should save the dbol ect. for the second cycle. Anyone esle have an opinion on that.

bump

bump.. anyone else got a suggestion?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianGodMan
    Well let me clarify... I understand that I need anti e.I plan on us either nolva or letro. I have been reading up on here for a while so it's not as if I am just gooing to stickk a needle in my arm. But I just wanted to know whether deca or d-bol would be my best bet on a first cycle. Or even if I need to use it cuz I have head just staight test e is a good cycle. I'm doing my research guys...
    Pass on deca for your first cycle. Use d-bol or prop for the first 4 weeks to jump start your cycle. You'll make great gains off that without needing to include another compound like deca.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Go 12 weeks at 500mg ew. Then pct. No need to go adding stuff, that right here for a first cycle will get you some killer gains, and I like a little longer with the E, for me it really doesn't start to kick real good 'til something like 4-5 weeks, I personally want more than 5 weeks of fun.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Go 12 weeks at 500mg ew. Then pct. No need to go adding stuff, that right here for a first cycle will get you some killer gains, and I like a little longer with the E, for me it really doesn't start to kick real good 'til something like 4-5 weeks, I personally want more than 5 weeks of fun.
    well said. Test-e @ 500mgs for 12 wks is a great staring cycle. IIndianGM, Its good to see you have researched this rather than thrwoing a crap cycle together and not running anything for PCT. Because this is a fairly basic cycle, you may not need letrozole as an aromitise ihibitor, but you will be fine with running nolvadex through out the cycle and after and clomid for PCT. When are you planing on starting this cycle? I only ask because it is very important to have everything on hand for PCT before you begin. Just something to think about.

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    Yeah, I would definately tell you to just stick with Test E for 12 weeks @ 500mg (250mg twice a week). You want to see how youy body reacts to one thing first. If you want I would go with 30mg of Dbol everyday for the first 4 weeks. You should get some really decent gains from this as long as your diet and workout are on point.

You know what I guess I will hold off on the d-bol/deca and see what kind of results I get using only test-e. I figure that will give me a good guideline for futrue cycles, meaning that I can track what test and d-bol does to me as a pose to only test e.
    Mister fantastic I will obviously wait untill I get a hold of verything which may be a few weeks still cuz this steroid shit aint cheap. But thanks for all the input guys and thanks for those of you who were patient with this NEWB...

onthecumup is offline Associate Member
    read the thread i just posted indiangodman

diesel9 is offline New Member
    You know what I guess I will hold off on the d-bol/deca and see what kind of results I get using only test-e. I figure that will give me a good guideline for futrue cycles, meaning that I can track what test and d-bol does to me as a pose to only test e.
    Mister fantastic I will obviously wait untill I get a hold of verything which may be a few weeks still cuz this steroid shit aint cheap. But thanks for all the input guys and thanks for those of you who were patient with this NEWB...
    what are you running for PCT?

Blog Entries

No prob, bro. Good luck with your goals, and let us know how it goes. BTW, def read onthecumup's update on his exact same cycle.. very good post. Good luck

chest6 is offline Banned
    do some researchin bro..ull be glad you did

Good shit onthecumup, glad to hear your success... hop my experience is the same. ANd I will be running clomid and nolvadex for pct for sure. However I still have not decided whether I NEED to run nolva while on cycle mainly because I am doing a basic cycle. But again I am not 100% sure about whether or not o run nolva the whole time. What do you guys think and what are the benefis in running it on cycle as a pose to only after my cycle.

bigant21 is offline New Member
    hey if this helps my first cycle iam waiting to do is deca 300 once a week with test prop also once a week i heard through people and read up on it they said it is a good first cycle . also just have a good clean diet and do cardio like 5 days a week like 30-45 minutes you should be fine. good luck on the first cycle let me know how it goes

peace man

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigant21
    hey if this helps my first cycle iam waiting to do is deca 300 once a week with test prop also once a week i heard through people and read up on it they said it is a good first cycle . also just have a good clean diet and do cardio like 5 days a week like 30-45 minutes you should be fine. good luck on the first cycle let me know how it goes

peace man

test prop once a week?? at what dosage? Prop should be injected every other day if not every day due to its half life. Who told you this cycle was good? Another thing, why do you feel you need to do so much cardio? What is your bf% at?

bump. I woud like to know he answer to that

Thread Information