AF23 is offline New Member

Exclamation First cycle help

I'm 19years old, weight about 184lbs, and have about 16%body fat. I'm planning on doing a deca cycle for 8 weeks (200mg,200mg,300mg,300mg,200mg,200mg,100mg,200mg), then clomid the last two weeks. I am looking to also take clenbuteral post cycle as well. I am not looking to get huge but I am looking to build up more mass and be extremely cut. Do you think this cycle will work well for me? Any other ideas? Thanks.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Well, you're going to hear a lot of people tell you that you're too young. I won't say it, but you should know what I'm thinking right now. But, if you've made your mind up that you're going to juice, at least do it right.

First....there's no need to taper or even change the levels of your deca throughout the cycle. Run it constant for 8-10 weeks (preferrably 10 weeks).

Second.....the clomid doesn't start until 2 weeks after your last shot.

Third......well, lemme come back to this thread later on......

McBain is offline Member
    To me it doesn't make sense to choose deca if you want to get big and cut. It is best to pick one goal for a cycle, mass or staying cut. You can choose a medium but imo it is best to choose mass and then cut down after the cycle. Do some research and read the boards, no rush to take your first cycle bro. Knowledge is power.

Also taking deca alone might mean deca-dick. The doses you mentioned weren't too high but the risk is still there.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Dude...no flame but it doesn't sound like you've done very much research here. I agree with Key that you're too young but I won't give you a sermon. If you are going to run deca , you should look at adding winstrol (if you want to get cut) which has been known to help counter act progesterone sides. BUT the single most important thing you will do to get cut is......EAT PROPERLY!!! Drugs won't do it bro. They can definately help but they are a small part of the big picture. Spend some more time reading (espcially the diet and training forums) before deciding anything...remember, this is a big decision DO NOT rush into it without being TOTALLY infomed. Good luck.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    We can't get too mad at people coming on to ask qustions about their deca only or primo only cycles when these are exactly the kind of cycles described on the main page of the website under cycles for novices. I think you can easily gain mass and either stay cut or maybe even cut up more, but you can't do a lot of either one when doing them together. For example, if you eat really clean, you could probably gain 15-20 lbs (very hard to guess numbers like that) and even drop your fat % a couple notches. I was at 8.5% before my cycle started, and I can't see any extra fat now that I'm 6 weeks in to it. I've gained a solid 25 lbs though.Just eat a lot of high protein, low fat foods. Chicken, tuna, and eggs seem to make up my staple diet these days. It gets old eating the same thing but...

AF23 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys....I got that ccle from the main page and perhaps they aren't to correct in their cycles for novices. I was also infrmed from friend that I should try a deca -dbol cycles with clomid. What do you think about that. I what a cycle that is going to get me bigger but not add fat. The summer is coming and I don't want to get bigger and put on fat. I do cardio now 5 days a week and have a really good diet. Meal every 3-4 hours, 5 times a day, low in fat & carbs, high protein. You guys are great for advice so I am hoping you guys can get me nformed ona cycle that will be right for me. Thanks a lot and I look foward to replies.

Thread Information