Almost There is offline Junior Member

50mg of Tren enough?

Im currently on a my longest cycle to date so far, and I would like to add in tren a. I was thinking about running it for 8 weeks at 50mg ed. Is this enough to see good strength gains and lose some fat?

My Current Cycle
    1-4 Dbol 40mg ED
    1-15 Test E 500mg/wk
    1-14 Eq 400mg/wk
    11-17 Winni 50mg ED

I was thinking of adding tren in at around week 7 and running it to week 15. Is 50mg ed of tren a enough for a first time user to gain a decent amount of strength? thanks...

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    Almost, I am not an expert, I will not claim such like some would. I only have my own experiments to judge by. I would think 50mg is too low myself, i weigh 240 and use 100 mg ed andfor 4weeks have noiced good strength gains, It took me about 2 weeks to really notice though. My body comp has changed for the better, I watch the scale and have gained very little in terms of body weight. I am considering a higheer dose for groth and even more strength. I wanna bench over 400 by cycles end, I started tren benching 330 1rm, I now hit the same for 4-5 reps. I think It is possible for me to reachmy goal in about 6 weeks if things keep up like they are. If you weigh over 220 I can assure you will be very happy at 100 mged. I have suffered no side except mild acne. I hope I helped you in some way with my story.GL!

Almost There is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wink182
    Almost, I am not an expert, I will not claim such like some would. I only have my own experiments to judge by. I would think 50mg is too low myself, i weigh 240 and use 100 mg ed andfor 4weeks have noiced good strength gains, It took me about 2 weeks to really notice though. My body comp has changed for the better, I watch the scale and have gained very little in terms of body weight. I am considering a higheer dose for groth and even more strength. I wanna bench over 400 by cycles end, I started tren benching 330 1rm, I now hit the same for 4-5 reps. I think It is possible for me to reachmy goal in about 6 weeks if things keep up like they are. If you weigh over 220 I can assure you will be very happy at 100 mged. I have suffered no side except mild acne. I hope I helped you in some way with my story.GL!
    would 75mgs ed for 6 weeks be enough then for some good strength? Im a little under 220 and just want to see how i react with tren and gain some strength.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Bro I say do 75mg eod. If you have never used it, I would start at 50mg eod to see if you have any sides.This was the first time I have ever used it and that is how I did it. This is my third week. I bumped it up to 75mg eod last week, and I am busting at the seems. I think running it ed is a waste if you can run it eod.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    You know, I have been running it along with some test at 37.5 mg/day 8 weeks...about 2 weeks in(1/2 cc of 75Mg) because I got shorted. I noticed a strengh improvemnt right away and the mass is now really coming on that I know isnt from the test cyp this quickly so I say go for it and try to keep yer temper

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Almost There
    would 75mgs ed for 6 weeks be enough then for some good strength? Im a little under 220 and just want to see how i react with tren and gain some strength.
    That sounds like a good start. Feel it out for sure to see how you react. I have seen alot of bro's posting how you can run as much tren as you like as long as your test is higher and you can handle the sides. Like I have said my only sides are a lil acne which the wife dont mind in exchange for the all over hardness I've gained. She loves that, she's always feelin all over me when I'm on top of her. You will love tren.

Thread Information