BigMan65 is offline Associate Member

Losing juice when injecting

when i inject sometimes it seems like maybe gear runns back out of the injection spot, like a eye tear runs down maybe 3 inch, why do i lose gear like this and how much gear am i losing?

Thanks

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Gear loss is minimal, as long as you are using a small g needle, no more than what fits between the plunger and tip of the needle . A lot of guys forget that the needle retains a small amount of gear that you can not push out of the syringe, so when using large needles for drawing you can lose a lot of gear this way, 18g 1.5 needle will hold .10cc. I found this out the hard way 8 week cycle done in about 6.5 wks.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    shortie-
    im sure there are pages on this somewhere, but short and sweet: what gauge would you reccommend for extract and for inject?

big_C is offline Member
    I extract with 18g usually...and inject g size depends, 23 or 25 g for me, but like i said, it depends on what your shootin'

Roid Rage is offline Member
    I noticed the faster i shoot the more runs out of my injection site... inject the juice nice and slowly give it time to settle in do not just blast the juice in your muscle, or it will come back out.

RR

clipper is offline Associate Member
    I alos have this happen. I go slower, it helps. But I also pull the skin just a littel before injecting. Then when you pull the pin out the skin goes back and no gear comes out.

Works for me!!

falker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roid Rage
    I noticed the faster i shoot the more runs out of my injection site... inject the juice nice and slowly give it time to settle in do not just blast the juice in your muscle, or it will come back out.

RR
    Exactly

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    I had problems with this whenever i was using 20g pins. Extracting and injecting were always easy compared to my previous 22g. But now that i've gotten use to the 20g and I'm using 23g, it seems like i'm sittin there forever, injecting and extracting.

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roid Rage

RR
    i notice the same..
    also, if your not injecting deep enough ive been told..
    i did 1.5" pins 22g for quads, and glutes.. 1" pins 25g for biceps, delts..
    i never had a problem with gear comin out, in my most recent cycle..

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Like the others have said slow down the injection......... also leave it in for like 10 seconds to help the oil absorb a little.

Do a search on the z-track method..........

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    shortie-
    im sure there are pages on this somewhere, but short and sweet: what gauge would you reccommend for extract and for inject?
    Vein-I personally will not draw with anything bigger than 21g, the reason, I have had 18g actually nock chunks out of the stopper and drop it into your gear-thankfully I saw it and didn't stick it in my thigh. I was warned of this but wanted a fast draw-but it does happen. As far as injects it depends on where you shoot, thighs/ass I go 1.5 23g, delts 25g 1.

Thread Information