broncojosh is offline Senior Member

running while on dbol....legs cramp bad

Been on dbol 40mg/day for about a week now, and haven't noticed anything spectacular yet...but went for a run after my workout this morning, and my calfs and lower legs had the most painful pumps. Is this from the dbol?

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Dunno if it is but I can tell you this... goto your supermarket and pickup a salt substitute that is potassium chloride insead of real salt. Then get some empty capsules and fill em. It tasts like shit thats y I say go with the caps. its about 3.99 for the salt substitue and 16-20 for 1000 expty caps. You will never cramp again

is wasn't really a cramp like I usually get...If felt like my biceps do on arm day...Really full, painfully full. I have been running forever, and this is the first time, so I was wondering if the dbol had anything to do with it

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    I've been on ref-b tabs for a few weeks now and I definetely seem to cramp up a lot more easy-- also I notice that my flexibility is down a bit too. So, sounds normal. Make sure you are staying hydrated and also do some extra stretching/warming up. I don't get those types of pumps in my calves, but my lower back is pumped up all of the time, to the point where squating is almost unbearable...

flex321 is offline Member
    I get the pain in the legs also when i go running while on dbol . calves get so pumped it gives me shin splints. Its almost tearful to run like this. I could barely stand after running. But I had to do it, it was college gym class.

murph is offline Member
    hey broncojosh,.......I feel ya bro it sux bad, I've had it from just walking through the mall so bad that i actually had to stop and sit for a few untill it was ok,.....it sorta just went away on its own,I never did anything special to get rid of it,.........good luck.........
    Last edited by murph; 05-02-2002 at 04:28 PM.

okay cool. I hadn't noticed much from the dbol this past week, and when I went running this morning, I was actually kinda excited that it was working. Bad part was that I was about 2 miles into the run when I had to stop...walked the rest of the way home, and bairly made it!

Thread Information